CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

Amazing contest boys!

Awesome contest fellas! Not an entry since I have a ZTF. Its an amazing bag and awesome that TWO THPers have their chance at one.

Great Gesture - Not In (Too many golf bags as it is)

What's going on THP!

This Sunday - Tuesday there's a little inaugural event called the Bag Boy Championship! The Live Thread dropped today and you can find it here. And that live thread is key to winning. But before I get in to the details, let's see what the prizes will be!

@xThor and I were lucky enough to be a part of the Budget Championship w/ Bag Boy last year. One of the pieces of swag was a brand new ZTF with the THP logo stitched on to the ball pocket. When we were asked to return as the Anime Gods to this event and a new ZTF with our team logo on it was part of the swag, gave us an idea. Why not give our two previous bags away as a giveaway and hopefully get these in to new THPer hands and help drive up support for the new event! So this is your chance to win a custom ZTF (stitched THP logo pocket) and hopefully have fun following our event along the way!

In regards to the contest, here's our thoughts. All we want is engagement in our thread. No lucky guessing, no need to pick us to win, just engagement. But there are some rules to that engagement!

Contest Rules:
Must be an AC member
Comment in this thread that you are IN for the contest.
75 posts or more in the live thread after kickoff Sunday at dinner (can't flood the thread early trying to get it done)
Have fun!
*If you're not a US THPer, we can discuss helping to pay shipping

After the event, we will randomly select two THPers in here to win the bags. But we will be checking to make sure you posted at least 75 times. So there is a bit of effort to it (it is a free bag after all) but we are hoping it gets a few more people to interact during the thread instead of drive by post. Let's get the inaugural Bag Boy Championship the interaction it deserves! It's 25 posts per day and hopefully Anime Gods and everyone else involved give you plenty of reasons to interact!

View attachment 9262372View attachment 9262373View attachment 9262374View attachment 9262375View attachment 9262376View attachment 9262377

*So obviously these bags have been a bit used. We had an obligation to review them before and after our event last year. But they are both still in fantastic shape. And they are free :D And no obligation whatsoever once you win, but hopefully, whoever wins will help add feedback to the ZTF thread as well. Pretty stellar feedback in that thread if you want to read up on the bag!
I’m in. Very cool. If I win I’ll probably ask you to pick another person, but itll be a good incentive for me to get involved

Selfishly, I am in!

You two and your crazy giveaways!

Wayward Guide GIF by Tin Can Bros

Awesome giveaway. You’d be a fool not to participate. The ZTF bag is awesome

Great contest good luck to all of you entering!

Great gesture by the Anime Gods @Muchmore and @xThor! No entry here because I already have a bag I'm quite happy with, but I'll be following in the thread to cheer you on and looking forward to seeing who wins these cool bags!

I'm in. I may need it to be a rainy weekend because if it's nice and I'm golfing all weekend it may be tough to hit 75.

IN.

Thanks for the chance and good luck!

Very awesome guys, and good luck to those that enter

Ohhh nice twist on the contest. IN

I'm in. I may need it to be a rainy weekend because if it's nice and I'm golfing all weekend it may be tough to hit 75.
Good thing the 75 starts counting for the contest, Sunday night at dinner and we play on Monday and Tuesday!

Sweet! Not sure I can get to 75 posts, but it won't be for lack of trying :)

I love this contest! Not in because I just got one and the shipping here would suck for everyone.

But I'll be rooting for you as much as I can. And looking for a nice return on my AC coin bet once you win 😀

Get your posting gloves on hopefulls!

Awesome.

I'm in!!

I'm not going to enter because I also received one of these awesome ZTF bags at last year's event, but I would like to ask if the bags will be autographed prior to shipping?

I'm not going to enter because I also received one of these awesome ZTF bags at last year's event, but I would like to ask if the bags will be autographed prior to shipping?
You're not the first person to mention that lol

Back