And the Winner is!!!!

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
To be announced soon. :angel:

Before I announce the winner of the Anvil Ming Demo, I would like to thank the participating members of THP demo program for a wonderful job. I was extremely impressed with the
reviews of the putter and the ease of which the putter was sent from person to person. You guys are all class acts. The T.P. Mills Co. is honored to be part of this group.

Thank you all,

Craig Ahnert

you are going to give JR a heat attack with this stuff haha

hahaha

I love what you guys are doing, Craig. I really enjoyed demoing the Huey and felt it was an eye opening experience for me.

I swear, man..... You must have woke up on the pure evil side of the bed this morning.

You big tease!!! It was a pleasure to test it out, I hope I let everyone know how awesome the putter was! Thanks for the great opportunity.

Thanks to TP Mills for supporting THP and its members. Your company is a class act as are the products you bring to the table for all of us hackers out here trying to get better and better at this crazy game. Thank You!

Thanks again Craig and TP Mills.

I did not see this thread before the announcement, I just wanted to say thank you to T P Mills and to Craig for bringing the great testing opportunity to so many THPers, and congrats to ddec on the great putter.

It has been a great experience to putt with a TP Mills putter and I hope that there will be more in the future! Thanks Craig and TP Mills for many great opportunities to try many great putters

Back