All About TEEm Tour Edge 2024

OhioGolfer

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Weather
I'm taking a page out of the book from TEEm Tour Edge 2023 and starting a similar thread to what they did last year. This will be to get to know the participants getting to test out the Tour Edge products. We'll use this thread to also point you in the right direction to the threads where we will be reviewing what we receive and letting you know what we have coming our way so you can join in with us.

@OhioGolfer
@pumbaa
@TransplantHacker
@IceyShanks

I'm taking a page out of the book from TEEm Tour Edge 2023 and starting a similar thread to what they did last year. This will be to get to know the participants getting to test out the Tour Edge products. We'll use this thread to also point you in the right direction to the threads where we will be reviewing what we receive and letting you know what we have coming our way so you can join in with us.

@OhioGolfer
@pumbaa
@TransplantHacker
@IceyShanks

Thanks for setting this up @OhioGolfer

My name is Adam I currently live in the Charlotte NC area. I tend to play golf almost all year round and have a rapsodo mlm2 that I will be using to test with as well.
I currently am right at an 18hc, have some good and a solid amount of bad in a round but just truly enjoy playing golf. I will find out for you if anything is shank proof for sure.

My current WITB is in my signature but I'll add it here as well

Driver - TE c723 w/ventus blue
3w - TE c722 w/ventus blue
7w - Callaway paradym heavenwood w/ kai' li blue
Irons - 5-aw Callaway rogue st max w/ tt elevate 95
Wedges - 52* Cleveland cbx2, 56* Callaway jaws raw
Putter - TaylorMade tp soto w/ kbs gps shaft

Also my son uses a Flynn golf shaft with a c721 head on it. I also previously had TE xcg6 irons. Been a TE fan for a while and can't wait to test and answer questions.

Last edited:
My name is Justin and I live in Central Ohio. Golf season is about to ramp up here and I'm excited to get some Tour Edge clubs in to test them out. Excited to see what will be coming our way.

My current bag-
Driver- Taylor Made Sim Max 2 (Haven't hit it yet, just got it)
3 Wood- Cobra Speedzone
2 Hyrbrid- Tour Edge C721
4 Hybrid- Tour Edge C722
Irons- Tour Edge C721
Wedges- Cleveland RTX 3
Putter- Bettinardi BB1

As you can see I already have some Tour Edge in the bag, can't wait to see what they have to offer this year. If you are wanting to see anything from us during this process once we get the equipment in, just let us know!

Thanks to @OhioGolfer for setting this up.

A bit about IceyShanks, JK, not going to talk about myself in the third person! But just a bit of background about me personally, I'm married to my high school sweetheart and have been married for almost 18 years. I'm 40 years old and we have two kids, a 15-year-old daughter and a 12-year-old son.

A bit of background on my golf game, I've played since college, but really only got serious about it close to the same time I joined :thp: . And I've been addicted to the game ever since. I truly geek out when it comes to equipment, apparel, accessories, and that side of golf, so I'm super pumped to see what :touredge: has in store for us in 2024.

In regard to my history with Tour Edge, I've had quite a few pieces of their tech in the bag before, Driver, Fairway, hybrids and irons. But the first note about wedge shafts has me super excited to see what they offer in that arena.

Can't wait to take you all along with me on my journey, alongside @OhioGolfer @pumbaa @TransplantHacker

Great start guys! My time on TEEm Tour Edge last year was incredible, most of what I tested is still in the bag, and I hope you all have as good a year as I did. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys get to test, nothing new on the Exotics side yet this year, and we didn't get hybrids or irons last year, so maybe you could be starting with one of those????? I've heard and read great things about this year's Hot Launch clubs, so going in that direction could be fun too, but whatever it is you can bet it will be really good, and I'll be following along to see what you guys have to say.

Greetings, My name is Randy aka Transplant Hacker. I live in Northeast Ohio and like @OhioGolfer said, Ohio Golf season has just started. I am 63yrs old and participate in 2 leagues. I have a HCP of 26 right now and trying to bring that down...hey slow and steady...lol. Anyway, I look forward in trying out whatever Team Edge sends out and giving everyone my opinion of the products. Thank you, Tour Exotics, and THP for this experience.

WITB:
Driver: Srixon MKII 10.5
3W: Srixon ZX 15*
5W: Srixon
7W: Lazurus- newest in bag so still trying it out
3H: Srixon
Irons: Srixon ZX4 5-P
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 52,54 RTX 56
Putter: PXG Bat Attack

Awesome intros folks, looking forward to this year's TEEm reviews and seeing what you get and how they work for you. Like @OldeDude said, all of my gear from last years testing is still in my bag as it is that good, starting with wedges I'm curious to see what they send you (Wingman like we got or something else).

Looking forward to following this through the season!

Great start fellows, i look forward to your reviews

Back