AG 9 Hole Pairs Championship

Deano

Reaction score
Handicap
Me and my buddy registered for the American Golf 9 hole pairs championship and were lucky enough to get selected for one of the qualifiers which took place yesterday at The Chase in Staffordshire.

The winners from the front and back nine would progress to the final which is taking place at The Belfry in September.

The front and back nine were split and 36 teams took part in a shotgun start, we started on hole 10.

Format was better ball stableford, I got shots on 8 of the 9 and my partner had shots on 6 of the 9.

I had a shaky start but we dovetailed perfectly and put in what we thought was a very competitive score of 23 points. Both of us pulling our weight on different holes.

IMG_20170703_203404.jpg

The winners from the front 9 went through with 23 points and at that point we knew we could be in with a shout....

Delighted to say we came second and won a £50 GolfNow voucher each. The winners scored 26 points.

It was a fantastic evening and our first competition together but definitely not our last.

Me and my buddy registered for the American Golf 9 hole pairs championship and were lucky enough to get selected for one of the qualifiers which took place yesterday at The Chase in Staffordshire.

The winners from the front and back nine would progress to the final which is taking place at The Belfry in September.

The front and back nine were split and 36 teams took part in a shotgun start, we started on hole 10.

Format was better ball stableford, I got shots on 8 of the 9 and my partner had shots on 6 of the 9.

I had a shaky start but we dovetailed perfectly and put in what we thought was a very competitive score of 23 points. Both of us pulling our weight on different holes.

IMG_20170703_203404.jpg

The winners from the front 9 went through with 23 points and at that point we knew we could be in with a shout....

Delighted to say we came second and won a £50 GolfNow voucher each. The winners scored 26 points.

It was a fantastic evening and our first competition together but definitely not our last.

NICE! Great Job!

Great job Deano.

Great job!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks. Was the first proper comp either of us have entered so it was a great result for us, we'll be back next year for the win :D

Back