Advice and maybe model suggestions

hedley_lamarr08

Happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was on fire today. I hit 12/18 GIR and barely missed 3 others. I had 12 birdie putt attempts and didn't convert one of them. I shot an 80. Thats with 2 doubles. There are really good scores to be had. I just don't know how to get there.

Had a bit of slow play today and with no one directly behind me I laid down a flag stick to the side of the hole and hit about 10 balls from roughly 6 feet. If I get the sensation that I am pushing the ball to the right I get good results and distance control being the only thing to worry about. Most go in. If I don't have that sensation that I am pushing the ball it hit the stick about 6" to 1 foot away from the hole.

Present model is a 2021 Bettinardi Queen B #6. I am not concerned if its milled/insert or mallet/blade. I want better results. At one point I used the largest Cure putter I could find. I'm a bit more picky than that so I do want it to look good, just not into specifics.

Do I need a plumbers neck? My putter is 35 inches. Is that to long? Am I better off to fight the feeling of the blade turning over and keep "pushing" putts? I'm open to suggestions. I've tried pretty much everything.

Back