Adams M. Puglielli Wedge Review

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Well my wedges came today. First thing I notice is how these wedges flow perfectly with the cb3 irons. I ordered mine with kbs your smoke shafts which look really good.

The stock Adams grips are ok, but I'll be regripping tonight with red vdr grips

Another thing I noticed is they have a weird, but cool design on the face. Sort of like Nike or Cleveland has.

The wright feels good just from holding them. I will be out tomorrow and return with a full write up.

Here are some pix

a6936e49-b812-4d22.jpg

a6936e49-b829-fe9f.jpg

a6936e49-b838-b3aa.jpg

a6936e49-b847-dbc8.jpg

a6936e49-b855-4119.jpg

a6936e49-b864-95a5.jpg

They look great Matty. Hope they serve you well.

Dude, you've got some pretty sticks there. Definitely a funky design on the face but I like it.

I really like those, Matty! Keep us posted about how you enjoy them.

Very cool Matty. You are right, they flow perfectly with the CB3's and that face design is pretty darn sharp looking.

Great looking wedges Matty! Can't wait to hear how they treat you.

Nice looking wedges Matty. Can't wait till you get out with them. Wanna hear how they work for ya.

New grips :)

a6936ef0-cbcb-d1d2.jpg

Those are beautiful and they do look amazing with the cb3's.

Tap before talk.

Those are some wicked wedges Matty.

It makes me wonder if they'll be around next week!
They look pretty sweet in my opinion

Face is awesome!
And they really do look great in the bag with their brothers.

That face has a lot going on, looks sweet.

Love the VDRs matty!

They do flow great with the CB3's perfect marriage. Interesting face. I never think of Adams for wedges will be following this one for sure

It may be weird. But I didn't get a chance to really hit these in my round. I had the most gir I've had in a long time. Today I'll make it a point to hit these. From the couple shots I did hit they felt good

I can't comment on spin as the greens wouldn't hold a tiger woods shot lol. Different course today, hopefully the greens are a little softer!

The 60 already shows some wear on the sole. But I expected that. Gives my wedges some character :)

I'm confused, you didn't have a chance to hit cuz your GiR was up but they wouldn't hold a TW shot but the 60 is showing wear.
Are the CB3s that good that they hold greens better than a wedge?

I have heard some really good things about the Puglielli offerings in prior seasons. I hope these treat you well.

I'm confused, you didn't have a chance to hit cuz your GiR was up but they wouldn't hold a TW shot but the 60 is showing wear.
Are the CB3s that good that they hold greens better than a wedge?

No. But I was shooting for middle of green regardless of pin. With my wedges I'm aggressive and go flag hunting. I should of made myself clear. The 60 is showing wear due to bunker shots. Also on the longer par 5s I used my 60 a couple times. I was saying I didnt use my wedges as much as I would have

No. But I was shooting for middle of green regardless of pin. With my wedges I'm aggressive and go flag hunting. I should of made myself clear. The 60 is showing wear due to bunker shots. Also on the longer par 5s I used my 60 a couple times. I was saying I didnt use my wedges as much as I would have

Coolio, thx for clarifying.

No problem Freddie, I suck at trying to explain things lol

Sick looking wedges and irons MK. The heads paired with the KBS black look awesome.

Those look awesome Matty, I've never even heard of them. I really like how the look with the CB3s and the dark shafts look pretty cool too.

Back