For Sale Accra FX 3.0 140 M0 Driver Shaft

cpo2

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Selling my Accra FX 3.0 140 Driver Shaft. This is considered by many to be the AutoFlex killer because it is the same performance at a fraction of the cost. This version is one that was made for the long drive competitors as denoted by the “40” on the shaft in the place of the M0. I included a picture of the label under the grip showing the M0 designation. Length shown in pictures. Titleist adapter.

$180

Search up this shaft on YouTube and you’ll see the comparison Club Champion did between this and the $800 AutoFlex. Then come back and buy this one when you see the performance this shaft gives!

IMG_7243.jpegIMG_7246.jpegIMG_7247.jpegIMG_7248.jpegIMG_7249.jpeg

Here’s the link to the Club Champion (formerly TXG) comparison video.

ooohhhh, this one has intrigued me for a while (ever since I saw that video)... why are you moving on from it? does it feel pretty whippy?

ooohhhh, this one has intrigued me for a while (ever since I saw that video)... why are you moving on from it? does it feel pretty whippy?

Moving on bc I’ve got to get rid of a bunch of stuff I’ve been holding onto. I went to the range the other day with 4 Driver heads and 5 shafts!

It feels exactly like an AutoFlex (if you’ve ever used one).

Moving on bc I’ve got to get rid of a bunch of stuff I’ve been holding onto. I went to the range the other day with 4 Driver heads and 5 shafts!

It feels exactly like an AutoFlex (if you’ve ever used one).
guess that means you probably aren't looking for trades ;) :LOL:

guess that means you probably aren't looking for trades ;) :LOL:

As a certified equipment addict, I will always consider a trade!

Sold. Please lock

Back