A t.p. Mills original design: Refresh

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
The 12 was originally designed by T.P. Mills. David refreshed the lines and released a few last week. Here are two pictures of the putter coming off the buffing wheel. The final pic is the finished product.
I hope you enjoy,

Frontraw2.jpg
[/IMG],

front12raw.jpg

Last edited:
Whhhhooooooo those are sharp. You gotta bring a couple of putters with you when we play, though I cannot promise you will leave with all of them!

That is very nice looking.

After joining this site, the best thing to do would have been to cut my credit card in half. OMG!

After joining this site, the best thing to do would have been to cut my credit card in half. OMG!

I feel your pain, friend. I feel your pain...

I feel your pain...... Every time I go to the shop I want something new. Luckily for me, David wont let me buy anything. I get to test them, but always have to give them back.

Really like the putter. (a little bit too busy with the 12s for my taste though). does the face not have the crosshairs?

I feel your pain...... Every time I go to the shop I want something new. Luckily for me, David wont let me buy anything. I get to test them, but always have to give them back.

LOL, that sucks. What is you job in the company, unless you don't want to answer?

Really nice look putter, very sharp

I design the headcovers, manage the Watts account, go to Tour Events, handle some PR relations, clean the toilets, walk his dog, whatever needs doing.

Really like the putter. (a little bit too busy with the 12s for my taste though). does the face not have the crosshairs?

No crosshairs on the face.. I agree about the 12's, less is more sometimes.

BS12.png
[/IMG],

BlueSaphire.png

12Flamed.png
[/IMG],

I design the headcovers, manage the Watts account, go to Tour Events, handle some PR relations, clean the toilets, walk his dog, whatever needs doing.

Ah, I gotcha. Watts, as in Edwin Watts?

wow I really like the looks of the 12. Esp the one with torched look it it.

Oh my. Ooooooooooh my.

JMan's wallet just whimpered a little.

I feel your pain, friend. I feel your pain...

The worst bit is that we do not have a good golf shop in Norway for us real lunatics, so we have to buy everything on the internet. I gladly donate 3 or 4 of my drivers for a shop with all the new gear.

I think the Twelve along with the One, are Truett Mills greatest contributions to the putter world. He was the early pioneer of the milled putter. I never owned a true Mills 12, but I have owned, restored and gamed several of the Spalding 12's TP designed for Spalding. Great putter. I putted very well with one of these. I true classic putter design. Nice to see David keeping this style alive. I'm sure TP would be trilled.

Edit; I removed the pic's I had posted. Did not mean to take anything away from the OP.

Last edited:
Some really great pics. Thanks for sharing!

lovin the garage putter

ever seen a twisted neck from TPM?

Back