60 On You Score Card

18……. But I started on the back 9 :ROFLMAO:

Somewhere on the 12th or 13th hole typically. 14th if I'm really going well.

Just checked my scorecard. I was on 14 last time out and 15 the time previously.

That would usually put me somewhere between 12 and 14

60th stroke on last 10 rounds:
Best was 2nd putt on 15 (P70 away course), worst was tee shot on 13 (home course).

Last edited:
On my home course it had better be hole 15 or 16.

Around 14 but hopefully it's actually 15.

Shannyn Sossamon Cringe GIF

You just reached 60 strokes on your score card. What number is your next hole?

Me, Im guessing the 12th hole.
Yesterday my 61st stroke was a 9i approach on my 13th hole, which I duffed horribly.

The previous day my 61st stroke was a chip shot from just short of that same 13th green, after hitting a fat 8i approach (my 60th stroke that day).

And who says hackers aren't consistent? Same stuff, different day.

Yesterday my tee shot on #15 was my 60th stroke. Was 2 over through 14. Finished bogey, birdie, bogey, par to shoot 75.

Usually 14-15. Played the exec 9 near me back-back (P62) once and never got there so that was FUN!

Most likely 12 or 13. On a good day, 14

You just reached 60 strokes on your score card. What number is your next hole?

Me, Im guessing the 12th hole.
How about finishing the front 9 with a 60! That happen a couple of weekends ago, and we started the back, and had just finished 13, a par 5 with an 8, and I found a Maxfli Straightfli on the hole. Teed it up on 14, a par 4, and I parred it, along with 15, another par 4, with a dogleg left around a large pond. Shot bogie the rest of the way in, but hit fairways using driver, and this ball. Came in with a 46 on the back, for a 106. Felt pretty good about how I played coming in, and this ball I found. Bought 2 boxes that week. Teed it up last weekend, and another 106 at a tough water laden course. Lost 9 Straightflis, with plenty of blowup holes, but managed to par like 4-5 holes in between. Not giving up on this ball just yet. Pars are not something I have seen a lot of the last couple years, so I will continue with the Straightfli, and see if I can limit the blowup holes, with my inconsistent swing, especially with the driver. Everything else feels good with this ball. Wedges work well, and putter is good. Getting out of the tee box is my main issue, with a swing that's either right there, or not! When its right there, par is not out of reach. Lost quite a few in wet hazards last time out, some I could not see from the tee, and not being familiar with the course. Got to get my hip turn in time with my arms! When its there, feels good to see the ball going down the fairway...

Back