Tour Event 2024 Zurich Classic of New Orleans

Rory just demolished a drive. 😳😳

We getting a playoff!

Bonus golf incoming

A little David vs Goliath action in the playoff....I'm pulling for David

DavidGoliath.jpg

3 hour layoff is pretty big obstacle.

Love that Trainer is a Wilson guy (cap & staff bag), just emphasizes his 'David' status :cool:

All Rory needs to do is really get it on the green..

Won with a par. Crazy

Bad push, sad

Wow, that ending was not great for a playoff hole.

2 things that don't last very long........dogs that chase cars & PGA pros putting for pars

I still say this shouldn’t count as a win..

I still say this shouldn’t count as a win..
It’s an odd one. In these 2nd tier events, the narrative usually follows the chance for a “life changing win” for a lower level tour grinder, or a launch pad for a rising star. Didn’t turn out that way today.

It’s an odd one. In these 2nd tier events, the narrative usually follows the chance for a “life changing win” for a lower level tour grinder, or a launch pad for a rising star. Didn’t turn out that way today.
Well. Rory and Lowrey “should” have won with how weak this was. So it is at least good they did.. if the lost to Blair and a college buddy that would have been bad.

Well. Rory and Lowrey “should” have won with how weak this was. So it is at least good they did.. if the lost to Blair and a college buddy that would have been bad.
Agreed this is an expected result. Cantlay/Schauffele should be very disappointed, Theegala/Zalatoris should be down right embarrassed.

@JDax Rory trying to be a man of the people

Watching the replay now and I think Rory will do his game a ton of good if her put the ball Lowry is using into play. The shots he's hit with that ball have been amazing, especially some of the short game shots.

I wonder if whatever team wins.. allows both players to get in the masters next year? And other major championships.

Back