2024 Victory Cup Travel Thread

Yes guys let me just explain.
Briggs Ranch is not a resort.
It’s a private (very private) golf club that has cottages for members.
You guys are our guests for the event. If you are not in the event, and this includes spouses, they will not be allowed on property.

I cannot urge you enough to follow along other live update threads to see what the Experiences are like. Our itinerary is packed wall to wall and planned down to the minute. From breakfast to bed time, we have things planned for participants.
And let me add
There is literally an event going on here that begins tomorrow at this very course. The live update thread is already up with a contest. Albatross Coins are already flying around.

If you don’t plan on following it live or catching up shortly after, you are literally wasting an opportunity to understand what these are about and make it so much easier and more fun for yourself upon arrival.

And let me add
There is literally an event going on here that begins tomorrow at this very course. The live update thread is already up with a contest. Albatross Coins are already flying around.

If you don’t plan on following it live or catching up shortly after, you are literally wasting an opportunity to understand what these are about and make it so much easier and more fun for yourself upon arrival.
Hoping my small Smooth Criminal wager enlarges the war chest so I can bet heavy on the Victory Cup 😀

And let me add

I will be following along.

Looking like Austin is going to be the best option for me to fly in (plus I have a couple BBQ stops to hit up there)

Not sure about everyone else, but following the staff retreat and now the WorldWide Golf Championship has me so fired up to get out to Briggs. Food, drinks, amenities, course and everything look freakin amazing!

And I've also started a slush fund for my visit(s) to the pro shop.

This is paramount
I know myself too well, I will simply be out of control...the forums will be eating up the massive amounts of stuff I buy

I know myself too well, I will simply be out of control...the forums will be eating up the massive amounts of stuff I buy
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Become a legend

I'm sure all of us followed along live or have been going thru and reading the thread, but watching that thread and getting in it live for the WWGC was amazing. Definitely has me feeling more confident already in what to post and what people are interested in seeing (everything lol) with this being my 1st experience. Can't wait to keep following along more events and prep for September.

Also the Briggs experience looks insane!

Back