Tour Event 2024 LIV Singapore Sentosa GC 5/2 - 5/5

Brooks has a TM Qi driver with a Srixon head cover.

Barton single handedly trying to will Legion XIII to a odium finish

Man Can Smith and that swing are so pure

Looks like Koepka has this locked up.

First four time winner on LIV, Ripper goes back to back with the team win.

Brooks has a TM Qi driver with a Srixon head cover.
Also since the Masters, he is using a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 which is a major departure from his Scotty Cameron Teryllium TNP2 which is interesting.

Also since the Masters, he is using a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 which is a major departure from his Scotty Cameron Teryllium TNP2 which is interesting.
I thought he only added the SC Mallet this week. He needed something because his putting was woeful this year.

Maybe Tiger will join in the mallet camp like Scottie and Brooks.

Srixon did take down the Brooks pic and put this up.

IMG_1798.jpeg

I thought he only added the SC Mallet this week. He needed something because his putting was woeful this year.

Maybe Tiger will join in the mallet camp like Scottie and Brooks.

Srixon did take down the Brooks pic and put this up.

Koepka did have it at the Masters and said "We’ll just stick with it and see how it (SC Phantom) goes.” However, I didn't see him putting at the Masters, so I don't know if he actually put it in play. Apparently he put the SC Phantom in play at LIV Miami and didn't put great with it. However, he sure did make it work at Singapore.

Personally… I’m ok with LIV, and I’ll watch a fair amount. I’m also ok with Koepka winning the Singapore event… but, I thought it was a very boring final day… and the commentating was semi-awful.

Back