EXPERIENCE 2023 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

What an amazing opportunity!!!

Participants updated in the first post.
Both are THP Experience rookies.

That is awesome!! Can't wait to see them have their minds blown by @DannyLe !!

I am beyond excited to take in this experience (and I know @mson is also). Thank you @JB!!!

I am beyond excited to take in this experience (and I know @mson is also). Thank you @JB!!!
No doubt the excitement is beyond what I can convey. As a THP Experience rookie, there is going to be so much to soak in and I’m ready for it. This smile on my face hasn’t let up since yesterday and I’m sure won’t any time soon :D.

No doubt the excitement is beyond what I can convey. As a THP Experience rookie, there is going to be so much to soak in and I’m ready for it. This smile on my face hasn’t let up since yesterday and I’m sure won’t any time soon :D.
Good chance to start as a rookie. Starting Sunday evening, a THP Experience kicks off. Follow that live update thread

It's great to see first timers.

This is the next one up!
Get ready, ArborLinks awaits.

As a Shaft UP 3 participant, I am ready to follow and see @DannyLe work his magic. Also Arbor Links doesn't suck.

Can't wait to follow along and see what you two are fit into.

Arbor Links looks like a ridiculous course (y)

Looking forward to seeing the gains and ArborLinks again!

This is the start of an awesome month for me… can’t wait to meet @JB, @DannyLe, and @mson and see Arbor Links in person!

Should be a really fun follow! Need more events in my life so let’s go.

Next Up! Arbor Links again! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the course and what @DannyLe magic he fits you into!

I really need to follow all of the shaft related experiences. I could learn a lot from these - I am decidedly not well versed in this world.

ArborLinks looks so pure ... looking forward to following this one!

I’m ready for another experience in my life. This should be fun. Trying to learn a lot.

@JB and @DannyLe with some gamesmanship leading up to the event... I like it :)

Fingers crossed that I show up with a swing that I can live with, and repeat :ROFLMAO:

Back