Tour Event 2022 US Senior Open

Had tickets for Saturday, but had to give them up. My Dad and his buddies are going and my Mom is volunteering. Disappointed I couldn’t make it work.

Well here is the sad thing. We are seeing purses increased the LPGA, the PGA upping their purse to offset the monies in the LIV, but what about the Champions Tour.
$4,000,000 for the US Senior Open. Sure these guys are almost as old as me, but how about up the purse for the Champions Tour Majors as well.

Here is the sad thing they are still making way more than other people for playing a game I do not hear the senior complaining some have made over 1 million for three rounds a tournament this year. If the PGA players do not think they are making enough money they are free to go get another job just like you or me.

Here is the sad thing they are still making way more than other people for playing a game I do not hear the senior complaining some have made over 1 million for three rounds a tournament this year. If the PGA players do not think they are making enough money they are free to go get another job just like you or me.

I retired back in 2010 at 57, LOL, so no job hunting for me. But I see your point.

Harrington is throwing the hammer down this weekend.

Rob Labritz just dispelled rumors that he is leaving for the LIV tour.

Back