Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
It looks like Toledo is still doing their golf show this year. It's Feb 20-23rd. I'm not sure how they will be doing it with COVID regulations still needing to be followed. I'm planning on being in line (if they have one) the first day when they open it. I'm hoping to find the irons I've been looking at, on discount. Do you know if your area is having a golf show? Do you plan on attending it? Has anyone heard if there will be a PGA golf show this year?

It looks like Toledo is still doing their golf show this year. It's Feb 20-23rd. I'm not sure how they will be doing it with COVID regulations still needing to be followed. I'm planning on being in line (if they have one) the first day when they open it. I'm hoping to find the irons I've been looking at, on discount. Do you know if your area is having a golf show? Do you plan on attending it? Has anyone heard if there will be a PGA golf show this year?
The PGA industry just took place done virtually. It is this week.

THP had their own THP Showcase last week, with videos with many companies and live testing of equipment from the tech studio.

I went to the PGA show last year and it was a lot of fun. I was hoping to go again. Maybe next year if it comes back.

Back