2013 Bobby Jones Spring Apparel Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Recently THP was sent some of the newest offerings from Bobby Jones. I must say that first glance I am very impressed with the quality and fit. This thread will serve as the place to discuss all things Bobby Jones Apparel. You can find out more at http://www.bobbyjones.com/

DSC_1100-M.jpg

DSC_1099-L.jpg

DSC_1102-L.jpg

DSC_1108-L.jpg

DSC_1110-L.jpg

DSC_1109-L.jpg

DSC_1104-L.jpg

DSC_1105-L.jpg

DSC_1107-L.jpg

DSC_1106-L.jpg

Not sure exactly why, but it does look like a quality product in the pictures.

This stuff looks nice. I like that sweater for sure. Cant wait to hear some more

Not sure exactly why, but it does look like a quality product in the pictures.
haha. It sure is. The shorts are super soft. They also dont hand below or on the knee. literally, right above it. Which is perfect!

What I think is interesting is the "invisible stretch" waist band.

Classy looking gear. I love me some sweater golf.

I have some pants like that and will wash them mid-week just to wear them again. So comfortable.

The invisible stretch band is amazing. I have them in a few of my pants

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

haha. It sure is. The shorts are super soft. They also dont hand below or on the knee. literally, right above it. Which is perfect!

That is where I like my shorts to sit as well. PerfecT

I love a stretch waist band. It helps when I am going back and forth on my weight I don't have to buy new pants every time.

Classy looking apparel, also liking the sounds of the invisible stretch - perfect for when you hit the buffet a little too hard the night before.

Classy looking apparel, also liking the sounds of the invisible stretch - perfect for when you hit the buffet a little too hard the night before.
haha...or maybe a few too many beers

I'm a huge fan of Bobby Jones wear.

Nice looking stuff...

It looks fairly nice, classic look and colors, for some weird reason I actually like that vest!!!

Very nice classy looking line there. We're going to need to see some modeling pics One-T, I gotta see all this stuff on a handsome fella like yourself!

Is this the stuff from WalMart? Or a separate line?

Are you thinking of the Ben Hogan line at Wal Mart?

Ahh, yup, Ben Hogan stuff. My bad.

Finding these lines is a bit difficult at to e i know that. Nordstom carries a only a few different shirts. But these lines can get a little pricey that for sure.

Love the apparel that references to old school days. Bobby Jones has some nice looking stuff.

Yea I love the stretch built into a product! I like the flat front look too as they are much easier to iron.

Back