10K Post Milestone

ryang13

Wristy McWristFace
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
9.0 GC
Hey THP

I wish I had the time to write a beautiful, flowing post about how much I love this community, and the people here, and nerding out over equipment, and spicy trajectory music, and ridiculous food takes, and the golf, but I am mid-round with some great THPers. So instead, I’ll just say cheers, and thank you for being you, and bringing a lot of fun to my day each day. @JB and staff, this is a hell of a place.
IMG_9651.jpeg

Congrats on the milestone. Nice that it happened while playing with forum members. It’s great that you were able to meet up with these guys for some golf and great times.

Nice to see you got a chance to meet @checkered and @BigDill.

10k?!?

I think it's a compliment that it doesn't feel like we've been putting up with you near that long. 😜

Glad you're here man!

Congratulations! Thats a heck of a number
But the real congratulations should go to us folks lucky enough to get to know you.
Here’s to 10k and more!

10k?!?

I think it's a compliment that it doesn't feel like we've been putting up with you near that long. 😜

Glad you're here man!
Congratulations! Thats a heck of a number
But the real congratulations should go to us folks lucky enough to get to know you.
Here’s to 10k and more!
blush blushing GIF

Congrats on the milestone.

Congrats!

Congratulations @ryang13

If only we would’ve asked for a picture of that guys girlfriend when we were in San Antonio

Thanks for spending them with us.

Congrats

Huge milestone! Glad you decided to jump in and help make this place special!

Congrats @ryang13. In fact seeing this post made me check and I just crossed the 10k line sometime this week too!

Congrats on the 10k, this is a great place.

Great pic and congrats on the 10K!

Congrats on the milestone.

Congrats on the huge milestone!

Congratulations!!! 10 down and another 10 to go.

Congratulations

Way to go!

Don't know how I missed this last weekend, but congrats on the milestone and it was great to meet you!

Don't know how I missed this last weekend, but congrats on the milestone and it was great to meet you!
Likewise my man!

Back