Search results for query: *

1. ghylock

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a TaylorMade SIM2 Titanium 3 wood. Now I just have to figure out how to hit it consistently off the deck.
  2. ghylock

What did you shoot today?

I shot an 86 which isn't great, but it is the best score I have had in about 14 years. This is the first year I have played more than twice in that time. It has been a lot of fun and the game is starting to come around a little bit.
  3. ghylock

What is the Second Best Major?

I assume OP means that the Masters is number 1 which I completely understand. I love the US Open. I know the USGA messed things up a couple times recently, but I love that par is a good score. I love seeing the pros playing like mere mortals. I also love The Open. I love the rain, rough and...
  4. ghylock

I just purchased a set of Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal irons. I went to get fit and I was thinking about these or a set of Sub 70 699s. I just hit the Hot Metals much better since they are more forgiving. The Sub 70 were great, I just haven't played a lot of golf in recent years and my ball striking...
  5. ghylock

Picked up a Ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter. Pretty cool putter.
  6. ghylock

What did you shoot today?

48 - 41 - 89. This was my first round in almost a year. Haven't played much in the last decade - kids! I love them, but they do make finding time for golf more difficult. Overall, I am very happy with how I played.
  7. ghylock

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

It was yesterday, but I played my first round of golf in about a year. It felt fabulous! Got out with my father and the weather was amazing! I used to play 2-3 times per week. Then I had kids. I even played pretty well, considering...
  8. ghylock

Steel Iron Shaft Preference?

I am looking at replacing the shafts in my Mizuno MX-25 irons. They currently have Dyna-Lite stiff shafts which I have heard has a fairly high flight. I tend to hit the ball quite high so I am looking at Dynamic Gold or Project X shafts. The Project X are about triple the price. Any...
  9. ghylock

Newbie from Baltimore

Hello all. I stumbled upon this site and it seems pretty sweet.Happy Hacking!:alien:
Back