Search results for query: *

1. tequila4kapp

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

Wow, that’s incredible
  2. tequila4kapp

Breakfast biscuit - why, yes!

Nope. I am sure it tastes great but I would pass for the sake of my health.
  3. tequila4kapp

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

I had my 2nd opinion with a bank-centric financial planner last week. The first one was with a credit union. This one was through Chase and was surprisingly different. We spent nearly the full hour talking about life, goals, objectives, etc. “What does money mean to you?” “What does risk...
  4. tequila4kapp

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

The Yankees announcers are having some fun with numbers. Javy Baez could have 100 straight singles and still have a lower career OBP than Jan Soto. Soto could get out 503 straight times and still have a higher OBP than Baez.
  5. tequila4kapp

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

How is dispersion on the not straight strikes? Is the 10k manifesting more on spin retention than dispersion? How are ball speeds and smash factor across the face?
  6. tequila4kapp

One must go

Cookie cereal. And it can take the orange cake with it on the way out the door.
  7. tequila4kapp

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

No. Never. It is presumptuous and rude to just give unsolicited advice.
  8. tequila4kapp

NBA 2023 - 2024

Looks like this statement isn’t going to age well
  9. tequila4kapp

Your Favorite Movie Endings

Several of mine have already been mentioned. I will add No Country For Old Men Psycho The Departed The Shining To Kill A Mockingbird
  10. tequila4kapp

Good point. Tampa has done a great job of committing to a Moneyball style system and sticking with it. Inthink they are on the 3rd or 4th GM / leadership group and they keep on innovating (first to do Openers, I believe) and staying with their program. My impression is Miami has not had that...
  11. tequila4kapp

League Partners Giving Putts

I don’t think he should be giving putts to your opponent. Next time it happens challenge him about it in the cart, that you guys agreed not to do it but he is doing it. Next time it happens after that tell him this isn’t working for you and you will have to make a decision if you two can be...
  12. tequila4kapp

I know their record is terrible but I really don’t think they are that far away from competing. Getting the pitching healthy is job 1. They need to catch lightning in a bottle with another cheap HR source like last year with Soler. Otherwise they have a lot of pieces in place.
  13. tequila4kapp

I would argue the Marlins did replicate it last year. They’ve been decimated by injuries this year. They are doing what the Rays do when they reach the end of the road with guys or are losing - make sure they get value for guys they know aren’t in their future.
  14. tequila4kapp

I hate it for the Marlins that they traded him but I completely get it. The losing, money and his skill set dictates the move. It might have been nice for the Marlins if they got prospects that were closer to being MLB ready, but they know their farm system.
  15. tequila4kapp

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I keep seeing a peacock’s eye when I look at that graphic.
  16. tequila4kapp

Build/Fill Your Golf Bag with $15

Mavrik $4 Steel FW $1 Titleist irons $4 Cleveland Wedge $2 Odyssey $4
  17. tequila4kapp

NBA 2023 - 2024

Ham made some mistakes but overall I really thought he did a very good job. That’s 2 coaches for the LBJ and Davis era…but sure, it’s the coaches’ fault. Plain and simple, this team isn’t good enough to beat Denver. There is no easy solution. Maybe no solution at all. I am pretty convinced...
  18. tequila4kapp

Who is your sports villain…???

MLB - Giants NBA - Celtics NCAA - Stanford
  19. tequila4kapp

Convinced my nephew to change majors

My main reaction is that managing a retail operation and being an agronomist are so massively different areas of interest that there is no way anyone would make that change, but for the unifying theme of golf. In other words, the odds of him being passionate about agronomy are probably zero...
  20. tequila4kapp

Should I be in a regular shaft?

It is a very hard question because there is no standard for what Stiff and Regular mean. One OEMs Regular flex shaft could be configured so as to feel more stiff than another OEMs Stiff flex shaft.
Back