Search results for query: *

1. jsiravo07

WTB Practice Net and mat

2 questions: Does anyone have any for sale? Used or new. yes i would like to see pics so PM me with them. Does anyone have any recommendations? Looking for a net that somewhat easy (no more then 15min) to setup and durable. Thanks
  2. jsiravo07

WTB Mizuno 825 Pro Irons

Looking to buy Mizuno 825 Pro Irons 4-GW. Let me know if you are interested in selling. Standard length and lie only please. Also would prefer S300 or KBS stiff shafts. message me with an offer.
  3. jsiravo07

FS: Bunch of clubs .... woods, iron sets, hybrids, drivers ....... check it out!!!!

Here is the list if you have any questions please let me know. All are for Paypal gift + shipping (will vary depending on what you want): Callaway 3 (15*) wood FT9 Aldila NV 75-x 350 with headcover $50+shipping Callaway 5 (19*) wood FT9 Aldila NV 75-x 350 with headcover $50+shipping Nike sumo...
  4. jsiravo07

F/S Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ 9.5 Stiff Driver

Perfect condition. used only 3 rounds during the AC THP meeting.. Club is registered with TM and was purchased from Golf Galaxy approx a month ago. Tour wrap 2.0 grip. comes with tool and headcover stock stiff matrix xcon 5 $220 with FREE shipping CONUS.
  5. jsiravo07

One Round of Golf with PGA Tour Star Dustin Johnson

Not sure if this was posted. if so please let me know and I will remove it. http://www.golfholiday.com/landing/sweeps/?cmpid=email_2561
  6. jsiravo07

Poipu Bay Golf Course

Here are some pics of Poipu Bay in Kaui-- home of the Grand Slam of Golf. Very tough... the wind was relentless. 20-25mph gusts.
  7. jsiravo07

Kapaula Plantation Golf Course

New to the website and i wanted to share this course i played on my honeymoon in June. Playing this course was beyond words but if i had to put it into one sentence it would be "The home of God's golf course". This course was just like you see on TV ... LONG, fun and gorgeous. It was hard to...
Back