Search results for query: *

1. Jskittle

FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW PX 6.0 shafts Std L/L/L

Gently used set of irons, a little wear on the 8i, 9i and PW and some bag chatter. There are plenty of good rounds left in these bad boys. Winn Dri-Tac Midsize grips were installed earlier this spring. SOLD shipped and insured to your door. Paypal please. No trades. PM if interested and...
  2. Jskittle

FS: B. Asha 4X, SeeMore X2 and others, Titleist 910H 19*, Callaway Weight Kit

Prices Listed with each item, images in spoiler tags to keep post short. PAYPAL only. Shipping in US & Canada included (PM me for Int'l shipping). No trades. PM with any questions. Willing to make a deal if you want multiple items. Miyazaki B. Asha 4X - SOLD SOLD SeeMore X2 - $150...
  3. Jskittle

FS: Like New 2011 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2 - 35"

Purchased "pre owned" at GG earlier this season, looked brand new. Used for a couple months, still in like new condition. Paid $210, will sell for $150 shipped in US. PayPal only please.
  4. Jskittle

FS: Used Nike Vr Wedges - 52,56,60

Bought these off the THP marketplace just a few weeks ago. Just couldn't get a feel for them. True Temper DG S400 shafts. Asking $75 shipped to US. Same price that I paid, minus shipping. PayPal only, please.
  5. Jskittle

FS: Used Rocketballz Tour 2 Hybrid

Used for a month or two. Some wear on face and 2 dings on back from club chatter. 16.5* Stiff Flex Headcover included $75 shipped in US. Will ship outside US, PM me and we'll talk price. PayPal only please.
  6. Jskittle

FREE: Used Men's Nike Golf Shoes - Size 12

Used for 1 season, still have plenty of life in them. Original Champ Spikes. Will ship US Only. First PM gets 'em.
  7. Jskittle

FS: R11/R11s Shafts, ATV Wedges, Plane Finder, Speed Whoosh-

EDIT - 9/14/2012 - prices dropped again, all trades considered Time to clean out the clubs that didn't make the cut. Also, some training aids that others can benefit from.... Prices listed are shipped prices CONUS. If you are interested, send me a PM and we'll chat about any offers. Only...
  8. Jskittle

John Deere Classic - any THP'ers going?

A buddy and I are making the trek from Indianapolis over to the Quad Cities for the John Deere for Friday-Sunday. Anyone else going and want to meet up? If you haven't been before, course is good, crowds are smaller so you are close to players and tickets are cheap ($24).
  9. Jskittle

FS: Optishot - Used 5 rounds

SOLD SOLD Ok, I'm selling my Optishot golf simulator. Comes with simulator board, rubber tees, 2 foam balls, install CD and 10 ft. USB cable. I'm throwing in a couple of Brush-Ts that I had leftover from a pack I bought. Asking $250 shipped and insured CONUS. Willing to negotiate, so send me...
  10. Jskittle

Iron Assembly Help

OK, THP'ers any help is appreciated.... I have some .370 Burner 2.0 heads and .355TT Project-X 6.0 Flighted Shafts. GG and GS want $18 and $19 respectively to assemble each iron. I'm pretty handy and feel like I could figure out how to assemble these. I know that I need to use brass shims to...
  11. Jskittle

Hello from Indianapolis

Hi! I'm Justin and stumbled on this site reading about Putter fittings. I've read through all the SeeMore fittings and am thinking about making the trek down to TN to get fit. Just wanted to say hello and excited to get to know all of you.
Back