Search results for query: *

1. S

Commute for $?

For those that have short or no commute, what would it take for you to accept a job offer with an hour commute each way? Right now, my office is 6 minutes from my home and while I do drive to visit clients during the week, my to & from each day takes me about 5 minutes. I also set my own...
  2. S

LPGA caddies

Why do the caddies on the LPGA constantly check alignment for their player during set-up? Is the female pro not able to do this on her own vs. the male pro? I don't watch much LPGA golf, part of it because I get more tv time from the caddie's back. PITA.
  3. S

Cross-hand (left hand low) vs. standard grip for different length putts

I'm very comfortable putting cross-hand on short putts as I feel I create closer to a true line. My problem is on putts longer than 20', my lag weight is difficult to gauge vs. standard grip. So I stick with cross-hand with anything under about 15' and usually switch to standard grip on longer...
  4. S

Practice net trouble

I bought a practice net near the end of last season to hit into when possible at home during the offseason and for those times I can't get to the club. Similar to this A warm day here in Ontario today cried for me to put it up and dust off the clubs and range balls. The net has a hanging target...
  5. S

Hi from Ontario

Hello board. Saw a twitter post from Taylor-made about this bulletin board, so I took a look. Looks very interesting. looking forward to finding value in your collective wisdom. Started golfing again 2 years ago after 20 years without swinging a club. I played a lot as a kid and was down to a 4...
Back