Search results for query: *

1. timgolf

Fantastic fitting session

It's amazing what can be accomplished when you have someone who knows what they are doing. I had setup a fitting for a 3 wood because I felt like I wasn't hitting it right. After two swings he had me hitting it just fine. Since it was an hour long I brought my driver to see if the shaft I had...
  2. timgolf

Graphite shaft pulling

When I got my new driver I decided to get an additional shaft and had the vendor put the adapter on. While I was playing on Wednesday I noticed my grip was turned. I thought maybe I didn't put on good tape when I installed it. I then looked down and noticed the shaft had turned. I reached...
  3. timgolf

WTB WTB Cobra Forged Tec 5 iron

Looking for a 5 iron either with a shaft or head only preferred. I was an idiot and only got the 6-PW. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. timgolf

Shaft recommendations for fairway woods

So I picked up a Callaway Smok Max 3 wood because it was insanely cheap. I hit it a couple times and was immediately sold. Now I'm thinking the shaft isn't right for me. I got the triple diamond driver afterwards and I'm bombing it. Right now in my 3 wood I have the Tensei stock shaft which I...
  5. timgolf

Hello from NY

I was a member way back when this place was starting out. I don't even remember what credentials I used or if I even still have the email address. Anywho I decided to join again and stop lurking. I've just bought all new clubs over the past year, but I'm always looking for new info on shafts...
Back