Search results for query: *

1. H

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

I agree haha I’ve got no problem spending money there, they do good work. There’s always a premium for quality product and services, and from my experience has been a solid investment
  2. H

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

I hate how good my fitter at CC is because the clubs are well made but it’s so expensive o_O
  3. H

Titleist TSR Drivers

Didn’t know if it was commonplace or not, I was figuring just from being rusty I was pushing it out a lot. Sucks because I’m not outside the center much and have been getting good contact with bad results lol
  4. H

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

ProV1, felt really good off the irons but any ball I played would’ve stuck in wet, slow conditions. Feels good in the short game too. Looking to try ProV1x and Chrome Tour soon as well
  5. H

Titleist TSR Drivers

Has anybody else struggled leaving face open/getting stuck with TSR3? My swing didn’t feel terrible the other day but was finding it difficult to get my start line back to neutral (and had some unusual slices) which kinda blows confidence trying to hit driver off the tee Obvious difference in...
  6. H

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Got a lot of work with my T150s today, especially the short irons since there were a lot of par 3 holes. Held up well in rough conditions and there was one shot so flushed that I hit it clear over the green, mostly due to learning playing distances etc. Flush contact with these feels great, and...
  7. H

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Sloppy conditions today for my round. Not having a lot of experience and kind of playing around with distances/club probably made it harder on myself but love how these clubs act. 55* 10S was good today, 60* 08M not so much. Felt like the slick conditions and low bounce did not favorably...
  8. H

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Was on a short course today so only got to hit 2 shots with the TD 3 wood, wet conditions weren’t really helping off the deck but still ended up crushing one off an uphill lie and overshot the fairway off the tee trying to lay up. Wish I could’ve had more chances at hitting it.
  9. H

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Definitely more of a fan of my wedge setup now after a good ending to a range session the other day. Was trying to find distances on approach shots 80 and in and what kind of swings I’d be looking for and it really did match what I was going into my fitting for. 50* 10F for me is full swings...
  10. H

Should I be in a regular shaft?

Kind of as a response to both of these, if you find something that works — more power to you. But it’s been helpful in my experience to get fit, look at options, and have a second opinion that may find something that will work for me. I’m 6’ tall and my irons are only 1/4” longer than standard...
  11. H

Should I be in a regular shaft?

Would see a fitter to see if you could reshaft and loft/lie adjust rather than buying clubs. Slicing could be from shaft flex but in my experience is from too flexible of a shaft, or bad swing path. Do your balls usually launch to the right off the club? Or do they go straight/start left and...
  12. H

Definitely good to find a shaft you can rely on to make the clubs work. It makes a difference when you try to swing smooth because you’re confident in your swing. Also watching the ball go far, that gives confidence too :ROFLMAO:
  13. H

I just need something easier to hit at the top of my bag that’ll go far. It’s more just my speed than anything but it would be nice being able to hit a 240 5w off the tee where 3w could just get smoked past that if I catch it well enough
  14. H

A shame I’d probably do myself a disservice by getting a TD 5w and 7w and my longest iron being a 5i. So fun to hit the woods but I enjoy my wedge setup for different types of shots at the bottom of the bag. Still pondering a 7W but feel like 5W is the sweet spot for the top if I can make it a...
  15. H

It’s supposed to be like the new Ventus Blue release, same Ventus just Velocore+. Red is due later this year, The Open IIRC. TR Black is a little out of my range, Black gives me the right amount of feel and stability I need. Swung a TR Black in my FW fitting because it was the weight I found...
  16. H

I’m also kinda waiting for the new ventus black to hit shelves too, figure it won’t be too much longer, I heard around US Open. Also just not in the cards at this moment for a new 5W
  17. H

I have a utility 3i that I’d be replacing with 5w for ease of use. AI Smoke really just are some fun clubs, especially the fairways. Love how they look at address and sound on pure contact. Can tell when I have just mashed it versus something a little thin/heavy.
  18. H

Range session today in preparation for a planned round soon, haven’t been able to go recently due to a change in work/sleep schedule so swing was not good today. TD 3W still working great on good swings, but can get pretty fadey for me if I’m out in the toe. Got back to where I was expecting to...
  19. H

Hokie2018’s WITB

Hello! I am relatively new to THP and returning to golf, never really caught on in my teens but after a fall range session caught the bug again. This WITB is subject to change with the club between 4i and 3w not finalized quite yet due to comfort/range results, but posting before my first...
  20. H

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

No hahaha the weather up here is fickle and ever changing. Especially in the valley. This is uncharacteristically hot for April
Back