Search results for query: *

1. C'bad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

More good info - thank you. Yeah, I was thinking about lead tape for tinkering. But I really have no specific need... just like knowing I can when bored. Sure I can screw it up, then appreciate what I already have - haha!
  2. C'bad

Oh, who knew... obviously you. Let the tinkering begin! Thanks!
  3. C'bad

Where were you able to order Max weights online?
  4. C'bad

In what way does the TR Blue feel deferent? Do you see that in the results on course?
  5. C'bad

Wow that's awesome. Soft conditions... as in the fairways/greens? What software drew the flight path/trajectory?
  6. C'bad

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

I (and probably everyone) had that same "awkward" swing feeling. My trail hand would come off as well. Give it time and try not to think about it. One day, you'll realize, oh I'm doing it better now. In my experience, it's not all that important. You'll start to notice gains, no matter how...
  7. C'bad

I recently went to a Tensei Blue and the results have been very positive. The rabbit hole continues...
  8. C'bad

Experience with Fujikura Ventus Red 5 Graphite Driver Shaft

Along with that improved launch height... did you see any change in your distance?
  9. C'bad

Yes, you need to have a radar unit. It will keep you motivated doing the protocols. A side note, I have a GC3 as well and found it to be exactly 1 mph less than the PRGR. The radar unit will measure your club speed as well, without a sticker. During a workout, the only number I care about is...
  10. C'bad

Good info... I love that it's still launching high, even though driver is turned down -1 (I do the same thing). I also get fit at Callaway HQ but I've been there 3 times in 6 months... don't want them getting sick of me. So, I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger.
  11. C'bad

What did you previously have in your MaxD How does it feel different? Distance? Constancy?
  12. C'bad

Low to mid 80's (subject to change - as Superspeed has improved it). That's why I assume R2 would be the desired Flex.
  13. C'bad

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Callaway Ai-Smoke HL irons 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? The forgiveness, unique cavity design, forged players iron with latest Ai technology 3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play...
  14. C'bad

Any comments on your experience with Fujikura Ventus Red 5 Graphite Shaft in driver, R2 flex with VeloCore. Anyone currently gaming it (or something close in the line)? Especially interested in how it is with slower swing speeds.
  15. C'bad

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Nope. They seem very durable to me. Chrome Tour... love them!
  16. C'bad

I've often found items ship way sooner than initially quoted. That said, I have something stuck at customs for clearance (coming from Monterey, Mexico). It's worth the wait!
  17. C'bad

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

I could have done without Fred Ridley's comments about the rollback, right before The Masters. Why can't we rollback the golf courses? The professional golfers will adjust (it will still be compelling golf) - don't punish us amateurs who struggle with distance. Brandel Chamblee said...
  18. C'bad

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Volvik XT Soft and Condor Golf Balls

1. Which golf ball do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Tour 2. What are you looking for in a golf ball? Fell, distance & spin 3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes (play 2-3 time per week)
  19. C'bad

What is your current “must try”club?

Well I tried it today (got fitted)... now I've got to buy it! Wholly Smoke HL 3W! Everything they say is true. Only problem, the bag is getting full.
  20. C'bad

That's very interesting and insightful information. Never would have thought of creating my own program (although I'm barely 3 weeks in on my training). I like the "rest" info too. Appreciate you sharing your experience. Be interesting to follow your continued progress. Thanks for all the details!
Back