Search results for query: *

1. markymarcs

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Lie Angle Broken
  2. markymarcs

Why SeeMore?

Lol. Yeah, that looks cool. It's not to my taste as a shape in general, but that particular top-down view looks sweet because it's simple and the rest of the stuff is hidden. I tried to look up more of their products beyond just what I see in my local big box. Look, this is soooooo much...
  3. markymarcs

Why SeeMore?

If you want my honest opinion, I think SeeMore putters are all super super ugly. The milled SS line are the only ones that look neat, but you would save a lot of time and milling ops by getting rid of all the ugly and overly busy engraving on it. I don't need the whole alphabet and series and a...
  4. markymarcs

SuperStroke Zenergy Putter Grips

Just FYI, the OTT 13" Claw grips (Wyndham Clark's) are finally back in stock on the website. They've been sold out since WC won the US Open, lol. I hate the regular SS grips because my index fingers dangle off the bottom. The extra length should be perfect for folks with big hands like me.
  5. markymarcs

Could you shoot -9 at Augusta in 8 hours with unlimited mulligans?

8 hours of humping a bag around the national is like running a marathon. That's a big ass hill for us Floridians.
  6. markymarcs

2024 Asics Golf Shoes

Mizuno slid Asics a $20 to make this colorway. Adidas ZGs are probably a better buy. FlyteFoam and Lightstrike are pretty similar, but Lightstrike is lighter and Lightstrike Pro is significantly more comfortable.
  7. markymarcs

Could you shoot -9 at Augusta in 8 hours with unlimited mulligans?

Unlimited mulligans? Yes, as long as I can use a cart. If I'm walking I might have to stop to take a nap.
  8. markymarcs

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Wedges

I can’t find snakebites in any big box stores anywhere around me. Checked all the PGATSS and GGs around. How does the widelow or versatile compare to say a D grind vokey or H grind Ping?
  9. markymarcs

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

FedEx. I contacted TM's support and they offered me a return/exchange, return/refund, or 30% discount. Decided to go with the discount to avoid the hassle of shipping back. Hopefully there are no more bad batches. Customer service is fantastic though.
  10. markymarcs

Callaway Premium Apparel Review

Do they still make shirts in Tall fits? I loaded up on Callaway apparel a couple years ago (80% off at Dillards lol) when I started golfing because their Big & Tall line was the best of anyone's. I normally would have to wear a 2XL in other brands. Callaway's old 2XL fit, but was billowy, almost...
  11. markymarcs

TaylorMade Cubano Cravings

Dunno what the deal is with the food truck on the mallet cover, but otherwise this is basically Versailles, the headcover. The inside is even the color of the ventanita awning. edit: I wonder if there's a hidden message inside like Cuba Libre or Comunismo pa la pinga :ROFLMAO:
  12. markymarcs

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

One of my sleeves of hi-viz TP5x balls had little blisters on the cover. Probably flashing nibs from the casting process. Disappointing for a premium ball.
  13. markymarcs

SuperStroke "Off the Truck" Grip Release

Is there any way to get these Off The Truck grips besides direct from SuperStroke? Their 13" interests me because I putt with my index fingers down and wear 3xl gloves, so my hands are too big for the standard grip. The 13 claw would be perfect, but it's been sold out since Wyndham won the US Open.
  14. markymarcs

What’s your favorite putter?

See, I'm not the only one. LOL. Makes you wonder why they discontinued it
  15. markymarcs

Anyone anxious for an Adidas CodeChaos Update?

Just got the Solarmotion 24s. They fit great. Looks like their new hybrid shoe. They took the upper of the ZG line and made a CodeChaos-like spikeless outsole for it using Lightstrike instead of Boost for the midsole material.
  16. markymarcs

Am I the only one that has messed with LAB putters and just hates how they feel? I totally understand how they are superior broomstick putters, and I would use one if I putted that way, but otherwise I like to feel the "torque" and the weight of the toe moving through my path. I guess it gives...
  17. markymarcs

Claim your LIV team

I think Torque are going to win the overall championship this season. The ethnic/national-themed teams are kind of lame, but, then again, so is Smash with the constant turnover of guys that can't get along with BK. Personally, I think they should have a team of old geezers and they can be...
  18. markymarcs

I never buy anything new, but I have a bit of a used putter problem lol. When I find 36ers that I can roll well, I usually walk out with them. Favorite head has gotta be the Evnroll ER2, with the ER2cs being the king of slow greens. I don't know if I believe in the "science" behind their groove...
  19. markymarcs

Best way to clean this rust off irons

In the future, before you try anything mechanically abrasive, just hit it with some Barkeeper's Friend (oxalic acid powder). It's both acidic and a mild abrasive. Just grab a moist paper towel and put enough powder to make a paste, then scrub with it before rinsing in the hottest water you can...
  20. markymarcs

Should members play faster than non-members?

No, because the members have to wait for a ranger to bring them their sand wedge from the last hole.
Back