Search results for query: *

1. JetSpeed

Foster Dogs

We’re fostering this sweetie right now. My wife works with a Dalmatian rescue group and we help out however we can. This is the fourth one we’ve fostered in the past few years. It’s not something we ever set out to do but after our last dog passed we wanted some time before we got another one...
  2. JetSpeed

Ever been to a protest?

Me neither. But if I ever go to one I know what my sign will say: ”DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!!”
  3. JetSpeed

Fog Golf!

Super foggy this morning but we played anyway. Visibility was between 50-75 yards. You could see your drives take off and get an initial line on them. Then you could just baaaaarely start to see if they had any fade or draw. After that they just disappeared into oblivion. You walk down the...
  4. JetSpeed

Rando Stories

The pet peeves thread got me thinking about some recent rando pairings. These were more amusing than annoying so I thought they deserved their own thread: Random Old Guy: 150yd shot from the fairway. He’s hitting some kind of hybrid. Gets it about 2ft off the ground. It‘s got some heat on it...
  5. JetSpeed

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

There’s already a thread about who you think will win, but if you could pick anyone teeing it up this week who would make you the happiest to see win? Tiger would be great (obv), but I think for me it would be Rory. I’d love to see him get the career slam, and win another major since it’s been...
  6. JetSpeed

Favorite golf rituals?

For me it’s opening up a crisp new sleeve of balls and marking them with my sharpie. Usually happens either outside the clubhouse or while waiting near the first tee. I don’t get to do it every round so I guess it doesn’t strictly qualify as a ritual, but it’s something I really enjoy for some...
  7. JetSpeed

Phil’s brother Tim Mickelson retires from caddying for Phil

https://www.espn.co.uk/golf/story/_/id/39813969/tim-mickelson-retiring-serving-caddy-brother-phil Tim set to announce new role as Phil’s overseas translator. An anonymous source quoted Phil as saying Tim’s new role will set them up perfectly for the “full Ohtani”. (Translator part may or...
  8. JetSpeed

What meme best sums up your forum presence?

Here’s mine:
  9. JetSpeed

Walkers: Steps per round?

For those with Apple Watches/fitbits/etc. how many steps are you averaging per round walking? I walk every round but don’t wear any devices so I can only guess. I figure it is somewhere around 10k but I’ve heard others quote much higher numbers. What are you getting?
  10. JetSpeed

Most Difficult/Extreme Conditions You’ve Played In?

I think today was mine. 7am tee time. Temps 38, real feel 28 (3C/-2C). Winds steady mid 20s gusting mid 30s. Conditions to remain that way or worse throughout the day. My two regular playing partners canceled (because they are smart), and I went for it (because I am not). Pro shop said I was...
  11. JetSpeed

Hey All :)

Recently heard about this place from the illustrious @MtlJeff and have been really digging it so far. Great vibes and tons of good info. A little about me: Scorpio Life Coach Spiritual Advisor Romantic Visionary Beacon of Humility (Jeff may already be regretting this).
Back