Search results for query: *

1. BornAgain

What are your wedges of choice?

Looking at replacing my older Cobra wedges with RTX6's and curious what Grind / Bounce you went with? Standard - mid -10 deg is what I'm thinking would be most versatile?
  2. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Not seeing this on mine, but haven't had it very long either. You hit colored balls by chance? Other than that, and possibly wet fertilizer, I have no idea why that may happen.
  3. BornAgain

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

Well mine is picking up many of my chip shots and somehow getting my putts correct a lot of the time. I'm not sure if it's getting it from my manual score input or what but this hole was a par five this is exactly what happened I birdied the 18th hole with a one putt?? Previous hole I 2 putted...
  4. BornAgain

I'm just adding the putts as I put in the score each hole. I don't think it updates this to the round data now that I used it more though. Thought it was for a while because sometimes it gets my putts correct and sometimes not (on scorecard with no sensors). Putts are showing up on "scorecard"...
  5. BornAgain

2023 Cobra KING TEC Hybrids

Taylor made Stealth 2 five wood next to King Tec 5.
  6. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

Looks like there are (2) TM Qi10 Driver threads. One say "Driver" the other "Drivers". Can we get a moderator to merge these so all the info is in one location?? Thanks. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/taylormade-qi10-driver.8957557/page-12
  7. BornAgain

Likely that will give close enough results 90%+ of the time from what I've seen. Stood at the 150 fairway marker yesterday at center of fairway and s70 read EXACTLY 150. I'm doing a lot of testing to build the trust I need to use more confidently. If you have no confidence in your data....the...
  8. BornAgain

Another point on using this during golf. When I'm golfing, I want to concentrate on the game, not mess with a watch the whole round. So instead of trying to set the pin onto right spot of the green and get accurate yardage here is what i do. When someone else is hitting the ball, I laser the pin...
  9. BornAgain

So far I'm finding the watch to be very accurate with distance. One thing I noticed is when you are golfing it actually uses GPS to track your distance and the steps can be off because it uses arm swing to know if you're walking or maybe riding a bicycle where your arm doesn't swing. By default...
  10. BornAgain

Yesterday I had another rescue with the 3 hyb save a good round. Another low hanging tree branch to go at green @ 170 out. Choked down the Tec 3 right to the shaft and took a 3/4 backswing and hit a low punch shot to the green. Saved par and ended with 1 over 73 for the round. I don't hit these...
  11. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

😅 Longest drive was my mid 20's slight downhill and with wind 335. 400 never happening and in 50 years of golf including competing against Fred Couples in high school and played with several pro's along the way I've never seen a drive over 350. When you say "plays 459" I assume that is with...
  12. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

So how does that work? You ask your buddy to take a picture of you and then you just go ahead and hit the longest drive of your life? Or do you regularly hit over 400 yards? 😗
  13. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

Are you saying you hit a 402 yard drive and that is a picture of it? 🥸
  14. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

My home course if finally drying out enough to get some roll out. It's been a few years since I've hit drives this long and I attribute much of this to the new Qi10. Loving this driver. That 284 was not even my longest. On #4 a short 310 par 4 I just missed the front edge of the green a couple...
  15. BornAgain

Pretty much where I'm at with it. I think most lower double digit to single digit handicappers know their club distances well enough to not want to spend time messing with club selection. I use mine for keeping score, tracking drives, and course layout mostly. I'm surprised how close it gets...
  16. BornAgain

Were you using an App like walking or just going by steps? Steps can be inaccurate but walking app should be using GPS and much more accurate. My Garmin Instinct was at least. Haven't really used the S70 enough for that to know yet.
  17. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

This is my last four rounds since buying the Qi 10. I've dropped 1.2 strokes off my handicap, seeing a tighter dispersion of drives with less second shots in trouble or being blocked, and increased distance. I've gotten several compliments on my drives even when I've hit heel shots and I just...
  18. BornAgain

Yesterday on a 490 par 5 I was partially blocked with tree branch @ 230 out. That is normally a 5 wood for me but thought the loft would hit branch so pulled out the 3 hybrid (dialed back to 20 degs). and figured it would get me within 20 yards. Smoked it under the branch with slight draw to...
  19. BornAgain

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

Loving this new Qi10. I had my second round out today and the course was a little more dried but greens were plugged and sanded last week. Still shot even par 71 and that was hitting four traps, none of fault of the driver.
  20. BornAgain

Does the Nikon Coolshot ProII Stabilized have an audio alert

Interesting. But....as you said that only comes into play when Lock On comes on which is when multiple targets are present only. The big green circle is pretty obvious, and I see no need to have that on myself. Also....yes absolutely is much more stable than other range finders. I don't shake...
Back