Search results for query: *

1. J

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

You can read my previous post with the 6 iron with a 15 mph RtL side wind and a window with a slight view of right of flag, from the rough with trees to shoot from and the angle would have normally put me off the green to the left, but the shot was only a yard offline short of the hole. Played...
  2. J

I come from the X LS ball, and loved it, but know I have to change. Had a couple dozen left, but could not wait to try the Chrome Tour, so I started mixing it in. First, the Chrome Tour looks better than the X LS after a round. Not as dingy (with frequent ball washer at tee use on both) as...
  3. J

I have a sleeve of Chrome Tour I have been putting against my current ball, the Chrome Soft X LS. Slightly less audible feedback, but the feel off the face of the putter is almost identical. Picking up a dz. Chrome Tour tomorrow and will work them into the mix as the Chrome Soft X LS I have...
  4. J

Thank you. Was wondering how the posters on the board got to list their clubs with the Icons leading the clubs. How do they have script, then an icon, then script of their clubs in the bag?
  5. J

After a 12+ year complete hiatus from golf, leaving it as a low /mid 80's player (past ball the Callaway Tour ix) I had to find a new ball. After trying the Chrome Soft, quickly migrated to the CS X LS, and loved it. Hit some of my longest drives in my life, and the approach and greenside...
Back