Search results for query: *

1. D

For Sale G430 LST / Ventus blue 6x

Looking to either sell or trade a ping g430 lst 9 degree head in near mint condition with a Ventus Blue 6x. The driver setup plays 45.5”. I have tested the driver a few times over this month but the shaft is just not the right fit. Looking to sell the driver for $525 shipped, or the shaft only...
  2. D

For Sale TS2 4/7 fairway woods

Update: $100 shipped for the pair, 16.5 and 21 heads only. Up for sale is a 16.5 and 21 TS2 fairway wood. Willing to sell both as head only or with shaft. Both include original head covers and have clean crowns with no sky marks. They do show normal wear on the sole but no abuse or damage. The...
  3. D

FS: titleist fujikura shafts

Up for sale are two premium fujikura graphite shafts. First item is a Motore speeder VC 7.2 tour spec X. It has a titleist fairway adapter on it, measures 42”. Great shaft for 3/4 wood. Tour velvet cord (ribbed), built up 3 wraps. 2nd item is a fujikura speeder 661 evolution 2.0 tour spec x...
  4. D

For Sale TS2 7 wood head

My first for sale item on the forum. I have 100% feedback on eBay. Item for sale is a TS2 21 degree fairway head only. It has been used sparingly over the last few seasons. Normal wear on the sole and face, with a very clean crown. Pictures should show condition accurately. $105 shipped and...
  5. D

WTB G430 Lst

Looking for a g430 lst driver head, preferably 9 degree.
  6. D

Japanese Proxy Shipping Service

Does anyone have experience ordering golf clubs from Japan using a Proxy shipping service?
Back