Search results for query: *

1. Mahomezy

Scottie's Neck Injury: any insight beyond what little evidence we've seen or been told?

Wondering what exactly is the problem with Scottie's neck. What do you all think? Any THP doctors here able to make an educated guess on what he is battling?
  2. Mahomezy

Suggestions on outdoor hitting cages?

Moving into my first home soon and am planning on putting a cage in the backyard. I will set it up next to the patio and then likely put a mat on the edge of the concrete right in front of the cage. Then in due time, get a launch monitor like a mevo+. What are some good, weather proof, golf...
  3. Mahomezy

What new putters are similar in feel to an old Ody White Ice 2ball ?

Preface...Idk anything about putting technology. Currently using my grandpa's hand-me-down Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball Mallet putter, with a true temper steel shaft. The weight fell out of the back part of the club :LOL: it's probably half way across the country somewhere. I've never been fit so I...
  4. Mahomezy

Excessive Driving Range Practice-Pros and Cons?

Been grinding for 3 months now. Sitting around a 22hc, low of 97 on 18, and a best of 44 on 9. This is through 5 rounds, 4 lessons, & 22 range sessions. I've hit approx 3,500 balls since Dec 9th 23' My miss hit is a low right hossel rocket or toe shot with my irons. Since taking lessons, I have...
  5. Mahomezy

Had my 4th lesson last night since returning: The importance of the 'LEAD SHOULDER'

Had a solid lesson last night. Was hitting my 7i & 4i, while my coach was monitoring numbers on Trackman. Sepcifically, Face Angle, Club Path Angle, and Face to Path Angle. His goal is to get my Face Angle and Club to Path Angle between -2.0 - +2.0, which subsequenly leads to a Face to Path...
  6. Mahomezy

New to THP. Clutch!

Stumbled across the website yesterday. Awesome stuff. I was usually just scrolling /golf on reddit each day. THP is great. It reminds me of the Phantasy Tour forums I used to read for JamBands, but instead a golf formatted version. Anyway, 30m Kansas native here. Returning to Golf from a long...
  7. Mahomezy

Video Returning to golf after a long hiatus. Seeking more advice (I have a coach atm) - Lots of info below. 2 months in atm

30 years old, 5'10", 165lb, returning to golf after taking a decade-plus hiatus since before the start of college in 2012. Couple rounds here and there with my buddies. No club fittings, no practice, nothing serious in the last 15 years, until now. Grew up swinging a golf club semi-frequently...
Back