Search results for query: *

1. M

Swing weight question

Thanks BigBoi and Puff. I tried the graphite 7 vs the steel 7 and I couldn't tell the difference between them, so I went with what I ordered (graphite).
  2. M

Hello from Sweden

Tack så mycket. Jag är glad att vara här.
  3. M

Last Concert You Attended?

It was Saxon at Swedish metal festival Skogsröjet last August.
  4. M

Hello from Sweden

:giggle:
  5. M

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Looking at some of the purchases, I wonder what the average income is in this place. 🤣
  6. M

Swing weight question

Thank you for your replies. Thing is I think that I will need graphite sooner rather than later so maybe it was some meaning behind ordering the wrong ones.
  7. M

Hello from Sweden

Anyone for golf?
  8. M

Hello from Sweden

I live about 70 km from a town called Lindesberg. Maybe that's the original village. 😄
  9. M

Swing weight question

So, I know this has been done as I've read a few over the last year's, but a search doesn't give me any hits. Sorry if this has been done to death. I've tried some new irons this winter and as a father of 5, I'm always looking for a bargain. These Cleveland Launcher XL 5-PW (which I've tested...
  10. M

Hello from Sweden

Hello, new member here from Sweden. I'm 52 in march and currently play at 12.1. I've found the forums very informative and educational and since I have a question that you no doubt will be able to answer, I thought I'd sign up and become a useful member instead of a useless lurker. It's mid...
Back