Search results for query: *

1. S

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

I was able to compare both my ST-Z 220 vs the DS LS this weekend, both on my sim in the garage as well as at xgolf with my brother. The DS easily beat out the Mizuno, and it wasn't even close. I have only seen 150 ballspeed with the Mizuno once, and I was able to do it several times with the LS...
  2. S

Received my 9 degree LS with M40x white 6F4 last night. Will be testing that out vs my ST-Z 220 on the sim tonight. I got a chance to try the LS out at GG back in January but my swing was so rusty it really wasn't a fair comparison, but did see improvements in spin and ball speed at the time...
  3. S

Well I got my chance to try these out. Long story short, the swing is still very much in offseason mode, so I didn't buy anything. Started out with my old out-to-in swing path with an open face. Eventually got the swing path back to neutral but could not square up the face to save my life, so...
  4. S

Oh no... Fingers crossed mine is still on for tomorrow. Too excited to wait any longer lol
  5. S

Has anyone had a chance yet to attend the free "fitting" for these that GG is doing? Very excited for my visit tomorrow, just not sure what to expect as far as the fitting aspect goes..?
  6. S

Oh I do really like my Mizuno. Feels amazing and quite forgiving, but not quite sure it's the right fit for me (most likely the stock shaft is the issue - I got it for free from our rewards program at work). I hit it way too high and spin it too much, which is nice for forgiveness but I get...
  7. S

It is my understanding that the Darkspeeds have the smart pad again, that in theory should keep the club face square when adjusting loft? I always hated having to compensate for an open face when lofting down my Mizuno because I hit it way too high, so this is a nice feature if that is true.
  8. S

I signed up for the free Cobra "fitting" event at Golf Galaxy this weekend. So excited to try these out and hopefully bring one home if they perform as well as it sounds like they do. It's winter here in Chicagoland, so I haven't swung a club in over a month, so hopefully I can somewhat find my...
Back