Search results for query: *

1. tmurph51

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Order date for me was April 10, so closing in on 4 weeks. Hoping next week is the magic number!!
  2. tmurph51

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Man - I got my “in production” email over the weekend and I have been religiously checking my email inbox for updates. I went to my local Golf Galaxy to roll the DF3 again because I can hardly wait to get my hands on mine. Man it is something else. If you are on the fence about one, go to...
  3. tmurph51

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Ordered a DF3 about 2 weeks ago. I am religiously checking my email for build updates because the waiting is killing me so far, can’t wait to roll it when it shows up!
  4. tmurph51

What’s the word on Takomo wedges?

What’s the word on Takomo Skyforger wedges? For only $89 a pop and forged, sounds like a hell of a deal surface level. Know they are starting to sign some YouTube golf guys like BustaJack and Bryan Bros, but haven’t heard a whole lot about their wedges (specifically unpaid opinions). Anyone...
  5. tmurph51

One tip to increase swing speed

I always tell myself “relax and trust your hands” when I need to get into one off the tee box. The less I think about hitting a bomb, the more times I hit one. When I think about crushing one, I will hook it into the next zip code.
  6. tmurph51

GolfTEC Lessons

How is the GolfTec in Louisville? I’m about 5 minutes down the road from the one on Shelbyville Rd and have considered getting some lessons there. I have started to get my game going in the right direction on my own, just think I need a lesson to push me over the edge. Never had a lesson before...
  7. tmurph51

6 hr round

It had to be. Had no ill will towards the kids working the shop, was probably a high schooler. Just a shame it went down like that.
  8. tmurph51

6 hr round

Had an experience at a new course yesterday that was north of 5 hours. Front 9 was sub 2 hours and going great. Take the turn and this is where things go south. Within the first 2 holes it was getting backed up with 2 sometimes 3 groups waiting to take the tee box at the same hold. By the time...
  9. tmurph51

Thinking about getting a new 56 degree

For anyone wondering, found what was basically a brand new Cobra Snakebite 56 degree and fell in love with it. Just a pleasure to hit and immediately went into my bag.
  10. tmurph51

Getting fit for clubs-is it objective or subjective?

I think a combination of both is key. Find something you are comfortable swinging and looking at that delivers the numbers you are looking for. How I ended up with Cobra Forged Tec X irons. Absolutely love those things.
  11. tmurph51

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Really want to hit this driver. As a lefty that makes it tougher to do. Currently game a Sim2 Max but once that finally kicks the bucket, I think an AI Smoke is a must hit and maybe the next addition to my bag.
  12. tmurph51

Set gap wedge

Oddly enough, went and hit my set gap wedge and my Yururi gap wedge. Set gap wedge flew easier and actually spun a good bit. Not as much as the Yururi though. But set gap wedge was easier to hit so think I will go with that for now. The Yururi will stay with me as a speciality club that’s just...
  13. tmurph51

Last Range Session: Better or Worse

Was at the range today and felt like I left better than I arrived. Was able to hit off grass for the first time in awhile not that winter is breaking. Glad to leave the matts behind for once.
  14. tmurph51

Set gap wedge

Alright - I am at a cross road with my gap wedge. When I got fitted for my irons I got it with a gap wedge, but truthfully I am not very consistent with it. Oddly enough I have a Yururi gap wedge that spins like nobody’s business and I feel like I am more reliable with it. Anyone have some...
  15. tmurph51

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

Would imagine that they come out with something later this year or maybe early next year. But I can confirm that the Forged Tec X are still great clubs, I just got them a few months ago.
  16. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

Here’s the 49 degree I have
  17. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

Tour confirming ones are only available right handed I believe. And as a lefty, it’s slim pickings. But the clubs are just too much fun to not have in the bag.
  18. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

I have true temper s300 in my irons which I recently got fitted for. Figured I might get the same in this wedge, but unsure if that’s what most people do. I am a big true temper fan as I have used their shafts in my irons for years. Would love something similar to the s300 in this wedge
  19. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

Recently ordered a 61 degree Yururi wedge (had the gap wedge before and loved it but just ate balls on full swings so was tough to use regularly). Been thinking about what shaft I will put in it. Any one have any suggestions or tips on shafts for lob wedges? I don’t plan on many full swings with...
  20. tmurph51

Thinking about getting a new 56 degree

GolfHQ is the best. Got fitted for irons there last week. Going to do wedges in a little down the road. Unfortunately golf is really expensive
Back