Search results for query: *

1. S

WTB Dynamic Gold 105 S300 Black Onyx Shafts

I wish I had this a bit ago, I actually went another route. meant to close this
  2. S

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Had my first round with it today, after about 2 holes everything started to feel fantastic, Ai-one 7 t ch felt amazing on all putts
  3. S

Man I knew I panicked for nothing, I asked the golf shop employee to measure the hosel for me and he said .355
  4. S

I went back to DSG and tried both out one more time, I ended up going with the WH. Just liked the feel of it more, now I gotta pull the shaft to put in the Stability one I have, any chance you know if the hosel is .370?
  5. S

https://odyssey.callawaygolf.com/putters/ai-one/putters-2024-ai-one-double-wide-ch.html Its not?
  6. S

Alright lets expand a little then, between the Ai ONE Milled and the Regular insert, which would feel the closest to those old Tei3 Newports, nothing beat the feeling of that coming off the face, just weighting and distance control were my issues with that
  7. S

Hi I think I made the message confusing haha. I have a both the Toulon and Newport, I was going back and forth between the Ai 7 Insert or the Milled version, was asking on feel and if the milled is really worth another $150
  8. S

If you were between the AI One Milled and Insert 7 T CH, what would someone recommend, I am currently bouncing back and forth between a Toulon Las Vegas H4.5 and a Newport 2
Back