Search results for query: *

1. mikefrench

Best 3 Wood of 2024

I'm on a Paradym TD with the stock Hzrdous silver 70g 6.0 shaft at 15 degrees and absolutely love it. Deeper face than the standard, I find it fairly easy to launch of the deck - usually pretty straight. I'll probably try an AI Smoke TD at the end of the year if I can pick up an ex-Demo bargain...
  2. mikefrench

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I was checking out the V5 in a shop today - looks stunning close up. Seriously tempted.
  3. mikefrench

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Solo session at the local TopTracer range for me today as my son is working his weekend job.... 150 balls - took my time - was there about 2.5 hours. First 120: - Worked my way up through the irons - 52, PW, 7, 5 - still losing my 7-iron out to the right a little bit but the 5i was much...
  4. mikefrench

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I know it is a completely different situation over here, but in some small attempt to make you feel a little bit better my cheapest pump price in the local area would translate to $7.35 a (US) gallon.
  5. mikefrench

Interesting Handicap Conversation

I'm enjoying reading this thread and following the discussion. Clearly this isn't a black or white answer. On balance I'd say not sandbagging. Another thing to throw into the mix is the affect that a caddie at a THP Experience could have on the scoring especially on the greens (which is why I...
  6. mikefrench

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Pretty much same ! LCHP for me as well. Fried Egg, Bacon, Sausage, Swiss I'd probably have gone fried egg x 2 and bacon (pref Danish) x 2 if I could double up on items.
  7. mikefrench

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congratulations @Wonger on the prize win !
  8. mikefrench

Great event - second in a week. Superb work from everyone on all of the updates and photos and once again amazing job @jlew on the scoresheets. Congrats to Team Blake (and for winning me some coins). Commiserations to Team JB - well fought. Ballyhack continued to amaze and inspire me for the...
  9. mikefrench

Heck of a match - congrats to both of you for duk'ing it out all the way.
  10. mikefrench

I'm-a staying up until I at least see the menu, if not the actual meats.
  11. mikefrench

Well played Mike & ShaneWu - commiserations JB and JonD - bittersweet this one for me whilst I have Team Blake for the overall win (and it is looking good so far) I had JB and JonD for the win on this match..... Coins lost :(
  12. mikefrench

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Love mine ! Money well spent - you'll enjoy that :)
  13. mikefrench

Phew - all caught up again ! Some amazing golf being played today, and especially by Mike & ShaneWu Going to be difficult to peel myself away from these pages this evening...
  14. mikefrench

OK so another 25 page catch-up this morning before work. You are all killing it with posts and photos ! Another summary because I missed it all inline overnight: - Even more Ballyhack photos - that place could not be any more special. - Loved the crossover photos and that you got to see some...
  15. mikefrench

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Range session last night. Split 200 balls with my son. - 7W continues to be great, my PW was really consistent - Everything else sucked compared to Sunday Golf is hard :)
  16. mikefrench

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It is a Portmanteau (two words combined - the second one being farted).
  17. mikefrench

I had to Google Willis Reed (not a big basketball fan), and I'd love you to be right on this one.... but I'm still calling Team Blake :cool:
  18. mikefrench

So behind on this - just seen it - been eyes only on the Bag Boy thread last couple of days. Not sure how I'm going to cope with the overlap ! I have to say I'm going with TEAM BLAKE That elbow is giving me concerns for the alt-shot and singles. But whoever wins the contest this is going to be...
  19. mikefrench

New Guy

Back