Search results for query: *

1. JonD8293

Wasting Time?

I would just turn round and say if those videos are that good then why are you coming to see me then It's easy money for sure if that happens but you don't want your name took through mud because all that will happen is, when they aren't playing good they will turn round and say I got a lesson...
  2. JonD8293

Winter full of sim swings: Will it translate to the course?

I done an article about hitting off mats be it at a simulator or range https://teeboxtalks.com/is-hitting-off-mats-bad-for-your-swing/ The main thing is as long as your hitting ball then turf ( mat) then everything should be fine Obviously Sims are great to get practice etc in during those...
  3. JonD8293

Downswing Advice

I agree what most others are saying say about 60-40 on your left foot( right handed golfer) try concentrating on starting your downswing from your left foot but just be careful not to "slide" rather than turning https://teeboxtalks.com/mastering-the-proper-golf-swing-rotation/
  4. JonD8293

Beginner Looking for General Swing Advice

I done an article for my site https://teeboxtalks.com/are-golf-lessons-worth-it/ Looking at what your saying etc you already have a coach STICK with your coach, we can all give you advice and things that work for us that might help you, but they will be the only one seeing you every so often...
  5. JonD8293

Driver at set up question

That's really interesting, I've never heard of toe up heels down for driver, I've always been a hover sort of guy, I'll look in to it a bit more and that might be a new article for me to write about Thanks everyone for their insights
  6. JonD8293

New Drivers Released

Hi THP Just wanted to start a thread and see what people's opinions on the latest driver releases are Currently I play with Callaway Epic Flash and really considering the new AI smoke or the New Ping 10k Which new clubs are you thinking of getting ?
  7. JonD8293

Low Point and Weight More Forward?

For me it was my feet that I was having problems with, I kept most of my weight in my back foot, not really scooping the ball but not covering it causing weaker shots
  8. JonD8293

Super interesting chart on loft changes over the years..

I find this interesting because has technology came along way or are they just jacking the lofts, now I'm not against it at all but at some point in the future it will hit a wall and they won't be able to do anymore with the lofts
  9. JonD8293

Wedge practice?

I'm lucky at my range we have flags at all close distances to use various wedges, full and half shots etc, I just finished an article on my site for using a 60 degree wedge, Also at our range we have a bunker area etc so can practice all different parts of the game...
  10. JonD8293

Putt opposite of swing?

Go for it mate, we are all here for fun and who know it may work well for you Test it out in the house first or on the putting green to get used to it
  11. JonD8293

Great Tip from Butch Harmon

Love big butch
  12. JonD8293

Jim Venetos swing can be dangerous

Well said buddy, and good for looking out for people, if you brought your concerns to him and he's brushed it off that's a bit shady in my opinion Make sure to take care of yourself mate
  13. JonD8293

Hum, I’m utilizing 2 different swing methods….am I crazy?

Good thing is mate non of us a pros so we just do it for fun, Whatever is working for you the go for it buddy 😄😄
  14. JonD8293

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

I do enjoy watching the golf still however last few months it's not been as exciting and some of the commentators are just full
  15. JonD8293

Your Favorite of 2023 - Driver

Gotta be the Paradym for me, the way it feels and sounds I just love it
  16. JonD8293

My swing, and what i need to work on

Hey buddy Course looks lovely, from what I see is your not following through enough, You hit the ball then go back on tomorrow right foot foot, after you hit the ball 80-90 % of your weight should be on your lead foot (left) https://teeboxtalks.com/golf-swing-follow-through/
  17. JonD8293

Help with this busted swing.

Yeah mate that is such a common thing dropping the trail foot back an inch or so should help promote an in to out swing buddy Keep us updated on your progress 😁😁
  18. JonD8293

The Stack System

Very interesting, I've use superspeed before and loved them but this looks good aswell, pricey but does look the business
  19. JonD8293

Practicing putts 10ft and in

My go to putting drill is the gate drill, I have tendencies to loop my putter so every so often I crack the mat out and the putt out gate and start getting to work, still can't putt worth a sod though hahah
  20. JonD8293

Help with this busted swing.

Defo OTT brother, I would suggest getting a lesson, a pro might be able to spot something in your swing that we cant see, never walk off though it's just a game mate and I know we can all feel like that I done a post a few months ago for some of the problems I have had and my friends...
Back