Search results for query: *

1. bullwinkle

Wedge shafts, softer than the rest of the set?

Same weight or heavier? I am currently trying out wedges that are the same weight/flex as the rest of my set-KBS Tour LITE S (used to a heavier wedge shaft set up). Also, just received a Cobra Snake Bite 58* w/ KBS Tour (R). I've never tried a wedge set up with R flex. Thanks for any feedback.
  2. bullwinkle

skiing. unfortunately is not the most long term interest ...

Golf wins out in the long run. By a MILE!
  3. bullwinkle

Anyone recommend Footjoy Contour Casual?

Stability, durability, water repel/proof?
  4. bullwinkle

Lampkin Sink FIt Jumbo?

(Edit: Sorry meant Lamkin in the title) Anyone used this grip? Is it comparable to a current Super Stroke model? Thanks
  5. bullwinkle

Inisde to down the line?

Anyone ever used the Momentus Inside to down the line putting training aid? I am convinced that inside on the way back is more repeatable than trying to go straight back and straight through. https://www.momentussports.com/product/inside-down-the-line-short-track/
  6. bullwinkle

Anyone used any of the current Bettinardi putters which are 1/4 toe hang?

Looking to switch from face bal to 1/4 toe hang and wondered if any of the current Bettinardis would be good to look at? Prefer a large profile blade or small mallet. Thanks
  7. bullwinkle

For Sale Odyssey Jailbird Versa 380, 39" for sale

Taking this off of HP, Pls Delete this thread, thanks
  8. bullwinkle

Ping G430max Alta CB driver shaft ...

Looking for a Ping G430 Max Alta CB driver shaft, including the sleeve (55g-STIFF). I can see there are some for sale on Ebay, but I am leary of ebay for some reason. Would any of you buy on Ebay? Any other recommendations on where to purchase?
  9. bullwinkle

Adam Scott searching for new irons ...

Someone get this guy into the Cobra Tour Van! He'll never look back. https://www.tennisworldusa.org/other_news/golf/139773/adam-scott-i-ve-made-some-equipment-changes-due-to-terrible-iron-play/
  10. bullwinkle

Iron Head refinishing/regrooving advice

New to HP and looking for some advice on head refinishing/regrooving. I have a set of Cobra S3 Pro 4-GW that I want to get refinished. Any recommendions for the best place quality/price? Should I have high expectations that they will come back in like new condition? Thanks ps- I am...
  11. bullwinkle

New to the HP community ...

Hi, new to HP. Learned about the site from @Parrot. Looking forward to conversing with you guys on all things golf related. Resident of Layton UT (9mos/yr) / Oxford MS (3mos/yr). You will also see me spending a good bit of time in Atlanta GA as that is where I previously resided for 30 years...
Back