Search results for query: *

1. bullwinkle

skiing. unfortunately is not the most long term interest ...

I am with you @1860VS ! Had knee repl last year and the rehab has been too hard and prolonged. I love skiing, BUT ... the resorts in the US have gotten way too crowed and there are too many crazies out there who dont give a SH!T if they put you in the hospital. It's all about them and the rest...
  2. bullwinkle

For Sale Odyssey Jailbird Versa 380, 39" for sale

Funny timing. I just finished packing it up to ship (as it just sold two hours ago). Not even one message until now on HP.
  3. bullwinkle

COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Anyone tried the Cobra Vintage Widesport? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
  4. bullwinkle

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bettinardi Studio Stock 28. Also thinking about pulling the trigger on a Cobra King Vintage Widesport.
  5. bullwinkle

Wedge shafts, softer than the rest of the set?

Agree. I guess in my situation, I am transitioning to a much lighter shaft than I have ever played before and it's a BIG change pitching and chipping with a lite shaft like KBS Tour Lite vs. what I had in my wedges before True Temper Dyn Gold S300.
  6. bullwinkle

I am transitioning my irons to Cobra King Tour (from Cobra S3 pro) and decided to order wedge shafts that match my King Tour set (KBS Tour Lite S) for the first time. The wedges are Volkey, but I did not receive them in time to play with them before I left Oxford MS for Utah after Thanksgiving...
  7. bullwinkle

I have been under the impression that going softer by a bit with the wedges is preferable? Has this idea changed?
  8. bullwinkle

@Bosco... totally agree but if you are ordering outside of the true temper universe, what are the comparables to S200 with True Temper? You can find a mid point shaft R/S with KBS, but none of the wedge manufacturers offer it. Volkey offers KBS Tour Lite in R and S, but not the midpoint R/S that...
  9. bullwinkle

@Dawg 1 Are you UGA? Lived in Atl for 35 years. UGA is my second team by default, but I'm Ole Miss - Hotty Toddy - by birth and alma mater. Go Rebs! Go (GA) Dawgs!
  10. bullwinkle

Same weight or heavier? I am currently trying out wedges that are the same weight/flex as the rest of my set-KBS Tour LITE S (used to a heavier wedge shaft set up). Also, just received a Cobra Snake Bite 58* w/ KBS Tour (R). I've never tried a wedge set up with R flex. Thanks for any feedback.
  11. bullwinkle

It's big in Utah. Really picking up steam!
  12. bullwinkle

Golf wins out in the long run. By a MILE!
  13. bullwinkle

Lampkin Sink FIt Jumbo?

Well, I have a Bettinardi, Kuchar Signature and the Lamkin Deep Etched is around 83grams. I am wondering how much swing weight (head feel) I would change going to a 114g grip? (30ish grams seems like a lot)
  14. bullwinkle

Lampkin Sink FIt Jumbo?

Found out about the site from a well known member and I am still finding my way around. Thanks for the link. Really appreciate it!
  15. bullwinkle

Anyone recommend Footjoy Contour Casual?

Stability, durability, water repel/proof?
  16. bullwinkle

Lampkin Sink FIt Jumbo?

(Edit: Sorry meant Lamkin in the title) Anyone used this grip? Is it comparable to a current Super Stroke model? Thanks
  17. bullwinkle

Inisde to down the line?

Anyone ever used the Momentus Inside to down the line putting training aid? I am convinced that inside on the way back is more repeatable than trying to go straight back and straight through. https://www.momentussports.com/product/inside-down-the-line-short-track/
  18. bullwinkle

Ball Placement in Putting?

After trying for a while forward, I am convinced that for most people middle or very slightly forward of middle is the best spot.
  19. bullwinkle

COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

I am such a Cobra fan that you really dont have to give me much reason to see if I can find one in this new Cobra line up to try. Thanks for the link.
  20. bullwinkle

When Is Equipment Antiquated?

For irons, imo, when the grooves tell you it's time. I have a set of Cobra S3 pro, which is very comparable to the current CB/MB and I hit them just as well as the CB/MB. I recently purchased Cobra King Tour because the lofts were stronger, but otherwise, I had zero reason to move from the S3...
Back