Search results for query: *

1. Lawrence

Links golf

Today I got my first taste of links golf, Played Burnham and Berrow with the county, they setup a little end of year pro am, no real big names really, Chris Wood, European Tour member and Chris Lloyd, challenge tour member were the main features. I love it, although I ended up shooting 15 over...
  2. Lawrence

Bag divider..

I guess this goes in here. I Just got a new bag and I really dislike the top divider in the bag and was wondering if anyone has taken out any dividers from any of your bags and what you guys think about trying to take it out, will it ruin it? Here it is with the Velcro taken off
  3. Lawrence

VR ProBlades

As my ProCombos are very worn now and I have absolutely loved them I was planning on getting 6-Pw in the Pro blade then the 4&5 in the CB of the combo along with my Vr_S forged 3 iron. Only problem is, money. I'm 18, in college and the only money I have coming in is from a paper round which...
  4. Lawrence

Flight scope x2 accuracy?

Ok, so with the county setup this year we have free use of the flight scope that the county coach, who is now also my coach, has. I've had a couple sessions with the flight scope but I was wondering how accurate it would be to use to collect my yardages? I've never used a launch monitor for...
  5. Lawrence

Posting costs?

I'm not really sure where to put this so please out this in the correct place if I'm wrong and sorry. I was just wondering if any of you guys know an estimate for sending a driver from the UK to Germany?
  6. Lawrence

WTB: Nike Vr driver headcover!

Not expecting anyone to have a spare one really but I may as well ask!! I'm looking for the original vr driver headcover, but will consider all other model vr driver headcovers like the vrs and vr limited edition!
  7. Lawrence

Gap wedge length

Got my self in a little mess here.. If its correct my VR pro combo PW should be 35.75". In my 50* at the moment I have a rifle which is a bit longer than my PW and probably about 36", obviously doesn't match up) I have a s400 ready to install but don't know what to cut I down to. So, what...
  8. Lawrence

Lamkin Crossline Vs Golf Pride cord BCT

Ok, so I've had my mind set on chucking the GP tour velvet bct cord's on my new sticks for next season. Already thinking going White for woods, Black for irons and Red for wedges. But I've just discovered Lamkin Crosslisnes with the nike logo on, being a Nike enthusiast this excited me but...
  9. Lawrence

Spine?

Ok, so I'm getting my new set ready for next year and was looking for some iron shaft, I've found a set a DG S400 Tour Issue for £157 (3-PW) inc postage and I was wondering if it was worth another 45 pounds (4-PW for £202) to get them with the Spine marked and ferrule on them? Im basically...
  10. Lawrence

Dunhill Links- St.Andrews (Spoilers)

Ok, so I'm working on leader and carry boards again this week as I was the Women's open, gunna try use the panoramic feature on my phone up there. Currently on my way up, been in the college mini bus, limited to 64mph, for 4 hours and got around 6 or 7 hours left! A few good Pro's and some...
  11. Lawrence

Hit by a shanked flop (Video)

Here's one for your amusement, videoed one of the other college students hitting a flop, and well this is what happened.. http://youtu.be/larNMf6XMUw Will be sending this to You've Been Framed, haha. Don't make fun of my reaction, ok? Ha, I was hit on the thumb, the swelling is just staring...
  12. Lawrence

Women's British Open (SPOILERS)

Im heading down to the Open tomorrow with the college. The college has set us up with doing scoreboards and the carryboards as we have done at the Dunhill Links. I will get a chance to watch the golf as well. As I don't watch women's Golf a lot who would you suggest I take some time to see...
  13. Lawrence

RIP shaft, how much?

How much would the Titleist RIP go for? I'm pretty sure I just got a heck of a deal but was wondering. Just got one that was "used for one round" for £52.50 including postage or for the guys over the pond about $83. I was fitted for this so it wasn't just a random buy:D
  14. Lawrence

RBZ Tip Size

Just wanted to make 100% sure, I am right in saying the normal RBZ 3 wood tip is .350 and that the Tour version is .335?
  15. Lawrence

Thinking next year..

So, just thinking if I'm going to be changing up my bag for next year, come to the conclusion that I want to change a few things but still not 100%. Playing the VrProCombos at the moment, 4 iron pocket, 5-7 CB, 8-W blades. I was thinking I want a 7 and maybe a 6 iron in a blade which made me...
  16. Lawrence

Driver head sprayed?

Many people got their Driver heads sprayed here? I've seen two, one a 910 the other a 909, look great! My brother works in a garage so he's going to ask them tomorrow if they could do it. Just curious of anyone's past experiences, some pics would be cool if there are any on here. I'm thinking...
  17. Lawrence

Is this shaft healthy?

Hey guys, simple question really, just got this through the post and this is at the grip end of the club, is it ok?
  18. Lawrence

910 Adapter size..

I've just broke my flippin UST and wondering what size the original adapter size is, as in what size shaft tip, .335 etc Just because I'm going to put something in their until I get enough money to get a shaft fitting.
  19. Lawrence

'Golf MOT'

Today's Golfers and Direct Golf are running this, thought it was pretty cool. If you can't read the photo well than its a Free 45 minute appointment which includes Club Service and evaluation, full clean of clubs, Loft and lie check, launch monitor session, Ball fitting, grip revitalisation...
  20. Lawrence

Iron shaft flex?

Just needed some advice on weather I have the right shafts in my ProCombos or not, I was looking at a video of myself and wondered if there was to much flex, considering its an 8 iron. Here is a screen shot of the video: I have a fitting on Wednesday, but just wondered.
Back