2. jonnys009

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Congrats all! Another amazing follow and fantastic job by @Bag Boy
  3. jonnys009

Wordle

Wordle 1,053 3/6 🟨⬛⬛🟨🟨 🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  4. jonnys009

Great videos on instagram as well. @Bag Boy social media team deserves a raise!
  5. jonnys009

Playing a little catch-up this AM but I just have to say... Bag Boy did such an amazing job on these bags. Love it!
  6. jonnys009

Garage Simulator Crew

I laughed the first time I played it and missed the green. Wasn't expecting that. Such a great addition.
  7. jonnys009

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Awesome. We've got a couple Golf Galaxies and a PGA Tour SS. One of them will have to have it.
  8. jonnys009

@texasranger2012 coming in clutch!! Where did you find it? Definitely let us know how the process goes. I really want to try it as well.
  9. jonnys009

Wordle

Another great golf one for me Wordle 1,048 3/6 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 ⬛🟩🟨🟨⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  10. jonnys009

Top 3 feels like stealing money. Max bet in.
  11. jonnys009

Chipping on Green?

I can't trust myself doing that on any course. I'll sacrifice an extra putt or two.
  12. jonnys009

Lets go!!! Going to be another awesome follow. Good feeling about First in Fun this week. Also this really makes me want to grab a push cart anyway - need to get my walking game up!
  13. jonnys009

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

100%! Some of the best looking irons out there with some tech. I could definitely benefit from the added help of the HM line... but we don't always make the rational decision do we? Excited to get around to sharing my thoughts when the time comes!
  14. jonnys009

Assuming a new release ahead of time but JPX923 Hot Metal and Hot Metal Pro for sure. Will likely take a look at the 245 Pro as well for the fun of it.
  15. jonnys009

Definitely on the to-do list!
  16. jonnys009

That's a shame! I was planning on doing the same a little closer to the event. Curious to see what the stores around here offer.
  17. jonnys009

Spark Golf Leagues

I've seen ads for these in Charlotte - never really looked much into it and wasn't sure what it was. Fun setup?
Back