Search results for query: *

1. Time4aBeer

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Wow, the timing couldn't be better! I'm currently on the hunt for a new golf ball that matches my swing speed. As an average Joe golfer eager to up my game, I just switched from Srixon Q-Star Tour Divide to Bridgestone Tour B RX this week. When I stumbled upon the Bridgestone Mindset, I...
  2. Time4aBeer

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

As a 19-handicap golfer with a tendency to miss off the toe and struggle with ball height and spin, I believe these irons could offer the consistency and performance I need. Currently, I'm playing with Callaway Mavrik irons with a standard regular flex shaft.
  3. Time4aBeer

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I thought predicting 11 goals was going to be to much. 12 goals with 5:55 to go.
  4. Time4aBeer

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Jets / Avs game I’m predicting 11 goals in this game
  5. Time4aBeer

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I just created an account. GO KINGS GO!!
  6. Time4aBeer

TESTED! Cobra KING Tec Hybrid Review

I've never felt so confident with a hybrid! The KING Tec Hybrid has me completely sold – big fan right here!
  7. Time4aBeer

YES!! I was sad when he left with them lol…I need those in my bag!!
  8. Time4aBeer

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

What a shot by Bryson DeChambeau on No.18! He holes out from the fairway for birdie.
  9. Time4aBeer

@jtubb17 let me test his King Tec 3 & 4 hybrids, and I was impressed. They're easy to hit, offer increased distance without much effort, and greatly improved my game. Today, using only the hybrids off the tee on a challenging course, I improved by 8 shots.
  10. Time4aBeer

What did you shoot today?

I shot 46/46 for a 92 today.
  11. Time4aBeer

CONTEST Little Christmas Cheer

🙏Dear Contest Gods, my bag's missing a driver, and I've got my eye on this Cobra Aerojet. Feel free to send it my way; it'd be a stellar addition to my collection. Cheers! 😊
  12. Time4aBeer

CONTEST Start the New Year off right!

Well, you don't have to worry about this putter collecting dust – it's about to become the VIP of my golf bag. Thanks for the early victory!
  13. Time4aBeer

CONTEST 2023 Srixon Experience Live Update Thread

Looking forward to this one! How many birdies for Adam and JB? - 6 Which Srixon ZX Driver You Would Like? - ZX5 MK II - RH
  14. Time4aBeer

THP Live Round thread!

#10 down by 2
  15. Time4aBeer

CONTEST Win a Lean Lock Putter

Mallet-PN 42" RH Currently using Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
  16. Time4aBeer

CONTEST The 2023 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf Live Update Thread

Let’s Go HACKERS!!! RH Aerojet Max driver
Back