Search results for query: *

1. E

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

Being that it’s face balanced, all changes would require a rebalance. Only downside to the LAB putters. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. E

Travel Noob Recommendations

I have an SKB case. It does have a lock in the middle buckle. There is nothing that comes close to it that I have seen. They even have an insurance that’ll pay you up to $1500 for damaged clubs. https://a.co/d/8C61Jy4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. E

My last trip out of San Antonio I flew delta and was at 50.5. They didn’t care. I packed it the exact same way when flying back from Idaho they were going to charge me so I removed some stuff and it was right about 49.8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. E

To piggyback on what ddec said, it’s primarily a feel thing. I have the tft shaft as I’m a buy once cry once. If you decide to upgrade it later you’ll have to pay a couple hundred for a rebalance. I have only used one with the stock shaft and the tft. The tft def has a softer feel than the stock...
  5. E

I debated the pistol grip as well however opted for the 1.5. My thought process was that this pistol requires more uneven pressure to grip versus something like the 1.5 that has a uniform surface across the grip. Prob no factual basis to my theory but it bodes well for my mental game. Sent...
  6. E

I’ve had tsa go through my golf bag before. I usually pack a towel or shirt in the spade around the heads to keep them from moving. Upon arrival those items were just thrown in the case. Don’t think id ever trust detaching the head and having them mess with even more stuff. That’s why I...
  7. E

For Sale Brand New Cobra LTDx One Length irons 5-PW+GW w/ KBS steel stiff shafts

Great deal. Great set for anyone needing help with consistency and distance. Glwts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. E

Sell my wedges or keep?

I love my SB wedges. Like others have said, shouldn’t have any trouble selling them. I love the scallop on the back. Really helps when trying to setup a certain presentation. It helps square the face to what path I’m wanting to take. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. E

I’m a believer in the tech. I have putted side by side with my previous stick and was able to have a significantly smaller dispersion. I like putters for aesthetics, and while they are not the prettiest, I wouldn’t put in a round without a Lab putter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. E

LAB Mezz Putter Shaft Change

I had a fiasco when I had mine built. They made everything right but there is more than just swapping shafts that goes into it. The way it was explained to me was the concentricity of the shaft makes a huge difference. Think of a pendulum. If the stick (shaft in this case) was not perfectly...
  11. E

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Snagged the large pack of the Maxfli Tour X. I’m liking them but not sure if I’m going to switch back to Srixon Z Stars. I don’t lose many balls a round. Only time I switch out is when they get scuffed but with the price of the maxfli I can switch them out more regularly and use the older ones...
  12. E

I travel with an SKB case. It’s a rugged case that has little to no chance of club damage but the company insures up to $1500 reimbursement if there is damage. No other way to travel imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. E

For Sale Sik SHO putter

Please close thread
  14. E

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Cobra King OL Utility is prob the go to here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. E

I had a similar experience. The fitter fit me into mizunos based on a 7 iron performance but didn’t understand that since I had played OL for a few years that it had completely changed my game. Played the new irons when they arrived and I was fat on my long irons and topped all of my short...
  16. E

WTB WTB: Tour Striker 7 Iron

I have one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. E

I have not. I ordered the 5/6 to replace my forged tec and they are sweet. You can def tell when the ball is flying off the face due to the lack of feeling when hitting them. If that makes sense. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. E

My 5/6 are Aerojet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. E

Well after a month of not hitting, I went in to Club Champion and hit my OL. Making sure I was getting a proper swing path, the numbers on the trackman were good to go. 185 carry from my 6 and 200 carry from my 5. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back