Search results for query: *

1. J

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Flightscope Mevo special Masters offers! https://flightscopemevo.eu/ Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
  2. J

deWiz Golf

One new DeWiz owner here! I'm starting to review tutorials and so on, and I hope to begin fixing my slices with the driver and the woods.
  3. J

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

do you know if this applies to europe orders too?
  4. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

i've tried to search along the topic, but I have not found anything related, so I am afraid the answer is NO, but... does the X5 have the function to recommend the best club depending on the distance to the hole?
  5. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Another noob question, how do you use the tracking + gps mode? Do you launch the tracking directly from the watch? Or do you launch first the tracking from the smartphone? I've been trying to find it out through the topic but I have not seen nothing about this (but probably it have been already...
  6. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Is there any way to verify all the tags are working properly?
  7. J

New spanish noob!

From Madrid! In spite of not having a wet weather, we have a lot of good courses here, in fact, the Spanish National Golf Center is one of the LIV courses. I've been searching for golf forums, and I think this is one of the best, if not the top 1. PS: Excuse my typos and grammar fails from...
  8. J

New spanish noob!

Good night everyone from Spain! Im a 35 years older 36hcp, who is trying to decrease that number. Today I played a 9 holes tournament with a +17, which is the first time I scored under my handicap. I hope to learn a lot from all of you guys ;)
Back