Search results for query: *

1. cagolfer

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Good to see you guys. hope to have more time for the get together. Team Hackers FTW.
  2. cagolfer

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I have been testing these out for the past month or so now. The Bridgestone balls are great. I have played them off and on for years, and are currently playing the RX-S model. The RXS is very soft. I like it. Overall performance is on par with my TP5 and Chrome soft. My current gamer is the...
  3. cagolfer

What Are You Working On?

Keeping my arms connected to my body through my swing. Starting my swing with a weight transfer to the left as opposed to using my arms first.
  4. cagolfer

Oooo, back to the fitting bay for me. Yay!
  5. cagolfer

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I would order a flight of the cocktails. For science...
  6. cagolfer

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Wow. What a gorgeous view.
  7. cagolfer

So, after 2 sessions at Roger Dunn, here is my new lineup. The new Cobra clubs amazing. They have come a long way since the bio-cell clubs I used to play in terms of feel, looks, and performance. I was leaning toward the forgiving lineup, but things changed a lot. Darkspeed Driver LS 10.5...
  8. cagolfer

I am still considering the LS as well for my selection. Other reviews concur with your assessment.
  9. cagolfer

For me, the 3 wood has always been "get it down there as far as you can" club. I figured more height and more spin would be the most beneficial for me with that club. Plus is seems to be the more forgiving of the line. It is a bit of a one trick pony for me as I would most likely not use it...
  10. cagolfer

Rough first cut. I will be going to Roger Dunn Golf this weekend to finalize my selection. Darkspeed X 10.5 stiff Lin-Q Red Darkspeed Max 3 wood graphite stiff Darkspeed X 5 wood graphite stiff Darkspeed 3 hybrid graphite stiff Darkspeed irons 5-GW graphite stiff Snakebite raw 54*, 58* both in...
  11. cagolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Yeah! Talk about beginner luck. I am still in shock.
  12. cagolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Wow. What an amazing opportunity. I saw the notifications roll in about the Morgan Cup, and I thought "Cool, I wonder who got selected." It never occurred to me that I would be on one of the teams. Thank you all for the congrats and I will be sure to represent Team Hackers.
  13. cagolfer

Do/did you tip your fitter?

On the whole, I would not. I always tip when it comes to food service, because most restaurants pay their a very low wage, expecting them to make it up in tips. If you get a bad shift it could really impact their ability to make a living. Sure there are plenty of commission based jobs that can...
  14. cagolfer

Nuggets vs Tenders

Nuggets. As long as they are not processed meat ie. McDonalds. In my experience, they tend to be juicier, and a better ratio of chicken to seasoned batter.
  15. cagolfer

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Just tried out the DF3 at the local PGA Superstore. The thing is so unconventional, it took me a while to get used to it. The model I tried also had a reverse taper grip, which I will definitely be experimenting with. I really liked how it fit in my hands. Once I got past the looks, the...
  16. cagolfer

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Comment below and answer these 3 questions. 1. Which irons do you currently play? Srixon ZX5 MKII 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? They are great looking irons with an excellent pedegrie in golf. I used to game the D7 Forged irons and I am looking...
  17. cagolfer

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I do not care. I usually play the whtie tees so it is not that big of a move for me. I will move up or back a tee box depending on the situation or group. TBH, most of the tees for the courses I play make little difference, and I would welcome the change of pace. I will not go back to the...
Back