Search results for query: *

1. Ronnie D

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Idk they are playing pretty solid
  2. Ronnie D

And A Third This has made it so much more enjoyable!
  3. Ronnie D

Wow the last few days have been crazy.. the last week has been crazy but I am finally all caught up... Some great golf happening today!
  4. Ronnie D

What did you shoot today?

Shot a 35 in my Monday night league tonight
  5. Ronnie D

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Played a round today at my local municipal course and wow since I added the weights man this club has been lights out. I love this Ai one #2 putter. It has quickly established itself in my bag.
  6. Ronnie D

Your Last Chip In?

Just had another chip in for birdie tonight while playing with @jayronmillz10
  7. Ronnie D

Your Last Chip In?

#facts my last chip in was Tuesday night on the 9th hole for birdie to secure a 2 under 33 on the night.
  8. Ronnie D

I went with the 20. I personally like a heavier putter though. I have had people say it gets wobbly on them if they add that much weight but for me I like it.you could add lead tape to get it up to both weights to see which you like
  9. Ronnie D

Awesome! I wasn't at first but I am gaining more and more since I put the weight kit in. It has totally changed my feeling on the putter
  10. Ronnie D

It totally changed my feeling on this club. I love it now that I have the heavier weights
  11. Ronnie D

It took me a little to get used to this club I was not a huge fan right at first. HOWEVER I got the heavier weight kit for this and I finally got used to it. Last night I had 12 putts and shot a 33 with this club. It was a great night with the putter. I am looking forward to many more rounds...
  12. Ronnie D

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Yeah it definitely didn't hurt you last night that's for sure
  13. Ronnie D

Don't worry I'm heading there next I have lots to say about that club as well!
  14. Ronnie D

Unfortunately for you. You ran into a buzz saw last night.
  15. Ronnie D

I Love the Confidence I have when looking down at this club. Last Night I played a round with @jayronmillz10 and @Briton G and I think I missed 1 fairway with it. I am in love with this club! I feel like I have the control and confidence to work it as needed. My one Word Confidence!
  16. Ronnie D

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I know right!!! I'm in the same boat!!! 3 Meetings today that were unexpected!
  17. Ronnie D

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Finally Caught up after a day of meetings yesterday and other events last night I am along for the ride today. I must say supper last night looked amazing! and breakfast Tacos for the win this morning. such a great forum so far. looking forward to todays Action!
Back