Search results for query: *

1. iamPro

Titleist 913 3W or RBZ 3W?

I had RBZ in mind when I went to the store the other day. However, hitting the Titleist 3W completely changed everything. It just felt better and I felt much more confident. Now I'm torn between the RBZ that hits longer (and has many favorable reviews) and Titleist that felt better but also...
  2. iamPro

WTB: Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter

I'm really interested in the Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter in a decent condition. I'm looking for a right handed, 34" or 35" in length, and heel shafted putter. Shoot me your best offers~
  3. iamPro

WTB 2010 Mizuno Twister 4 Stand Bag (staff color)

I've been looking for the 2010 Mizuno Twister 4 stand bag in staff color for quite some time. For some reason, they're extremely hard to find in the states. http://www.amazon.com/Mizuno-Twister-Stand-Bag/dp/B0006JDOWG It'll really make my day if a fellow THP'er has this bag and is willing...
  4. iamPro

Double strap conversion

I have a tour type carry bag that only has a single strap. I'm wondering if I can get a double strap separately. I tried searching and all I found were disc golf bag straps. Can I use these? Or are there golf specific straps? Thanks!
  5. iamPro

Weight Transfer & Upper Body

I'm struggling to figure out how to properly uncoil the upper body while transferring the weight to the left side. I have a couple of major issues. I feel like my miss shots are when the upper body uncoils too fast (improperly) and drop the club in an outside swing path. I for sure know that...
  6. iamPro

Mizuno MP-T11 vs MP-T10

The MP-t11's are my first experience with Mizuno wedges. As much as I do love them, I'm debating on whether I should get the MP-t10 with the older grooves next time. Can anyone who has experience with both provide some insight on the differences in feel, spin, etc? I just can't find a place...
  7. iamPro

Down swing thoughts?

What is everyone's swing thoughts as you start the downswing and approach the ball? Drop your hands/elbow in an inside out swing path while maintaining lag in wrists, Drop your right shoulder, Bump to the left with the left hip, Rotate with the left hip, Push off with right foot, Push off with...
  8. iamPro

New from virginia

Hello, I'm just really glad to have found a great place for golf info. Been playing golf casually for a while, but really started to get serious for past couple of months... and what an addicting game golf is!
Back