Search results for query: *

1. SVonhof

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Thanks for bringing us along on the journey! I missed all of this mornings posts since I was out playing and then got home and work got in the way until now, when I was able to get through the last 5 pages of posts. Those boobie prizes of the ball retrievers, those are really nice retrievers...
  2. SVonhof

A Good Hotdog is Divine

Do tell. Never heard of them. Still new to the area. Where can I get them?
  3. SVonhof

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

It will not suck. I am really looking forward to it, even if we don't get the owners cottage!
  4. SVonhof

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

I was going to ask the same thing, but you beat me to it!
  5. SVonhof

I had one of those 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic.
  6. SVonhof

What cigar did you smoke today?

Man, I wish I could get Pilar her in NC. I have had one which was a gift that friends got me when they were in Florida and it was fantastic.
  7. SVonhof

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

With a new Vokey wedge or some other club? No matter, still a great feat! Congrats!
  8. SVonhof

Why is there fruit in the beer?
  9. SVonhof

The Gethering '24: Golf and Steak and Cake and more

I figured I would throw this out there, could my wife join us? She is a golfer as well and I am already getting to go to Ballyhack for the Mitsubishi Shaft experience without her. Chances of me making it to Valdosta are better if she can come. BTW, her drink of choice post round is a nice IPA...
  10. SVonhof

CONTEST Anime Gods Bag Boy Championship ZTF Giveaway

My Datrek bag is not even a year old so don't put me in for this, but great gesture!
  11. SVonhof

I don't wanna know when I am playing!
  12. SVonhof

A Good Hotdog is Divine

Oh, and Costco hot dogs (the 1/3 lb ones) are really good when grilled, way better than steamed at Costco. Buy a 15 pack and bring them home and see for yourself.
  13. SVonhof

A Good Hotdog is Divine

I had a really good one Tuesday at Mid Pines, but almost didn't taste it as I was pushing and had to keep moving! Hotdogs are better when they can be noted without rushing!
  14. SVonhof

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I have blue eyes, which makes it mostly mandatory.
  15. SVonhof

Since this is such a random thing, I will go with: Smoked Charcuterie @LSMO and @kiwichris
  16. SVonhof

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

I am pumped to play and hope I can contain the blow-up holes. It really depends which golfer shows up as I have my up and down days. I have been playing a decent amount and am constantly thriving to play better and my handicap is down from last season and especially winter.
  17. SVonhof

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Mid Pines yesterday
  18. SVonhof

Anyone gone from hybrids back to irons?

Driver and next is 3i. If I cannot get there with the 3i, I need to layup as nothing works better anyway for me.
  19. SVonhof

Anyone gone from hybrids back to irons?

Been there, done that. Not everyone gets along with hybrids. If you can hit long irons like me, I have no problem sticking with them. Hybrids for me were putting the left side into play way more often than I wanted and caused more problems than they solved. Sometimes THE solution is just not...
  20. SVonhof

What cigar did you smoke today?

Smoked this the other night and it was fantastic. Mild but also full flavored.
Back