Search results for query: *

1. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

Sucks to hear about the rough recovery but hang in there it’ll get better. My doctor was very vague about the oxy usage also. It was always “take as needed” and he wouldn’t give a clear and concise directive like “take one every 6 hours” regardless of pain level. I took one pill every six...
  2. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

Glad to hear you’re doing well. I took one 5mg oxy every six hours. My doctor was tough to pin down on exactly how much or how often to take the oxy’s. All he would say was not to take more than 8 pills in one 24 hour period, so I went with one every six hours. I stopped taking oxy’s after the...
  3. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

After my surgery two weeks ago, I remember getting hiccups continuously for about two or three days.
  4. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

Good luck JW!!
  5. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

Very interesting info about the being knocked kneed. I’m knock kneed in both legs. After both surgeries, my quads have been pretty sore. I was told that was because of the tourniquet they use during the procedure, but I don’t really know. One thing I’m thankful for is only getting one knee done...
  6. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

On both of my knees I had a follow up appointments at two weeks. For me anyway, yours might be different, but at two weeks is when they removed my stitches and that’s the plan on this one as well.
  7. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

One thing to add, my doctor fully cleared me at MMI on December 1st with no restrictions. Although he said not to be running, jumping or playing football which all those days are long gone for me anyway.
  8. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

I went back to work after 6 weeks. Light duty status was accommodated because I’m in an office. But just like my doctor had allowed me to golf was doing it at my own pace. I was off the oxycodone after 4 days and I plan to use them till tomorrow and I’ll switch over to tramadol for a week and...
  9. Bigsky71

Knee Replacement Golfers

Good luck with your upcoming surgery. It sounds like you’re doing everything the right way. I just got my second total knee replacement surgery on Friday, so it’s still too soon to say how I’m progressing. I had my first knee replacement on September 7th, just over four months ago. Both of my...
Back