Search results for query: *

1. aaa1988

For Sale Mizuno JPX923 HL iron set

Mizuno JPX923 HL iron set 5 iron to PW with matching gap and sand wedge. They have nippon modus 105 tour regular shafts with midsize golf pride grips. Purchased these a year ago and have about 35 rounds on them. They are in great shape. Selling because I upgraded to new mizuno 245’s. $700 plus...
  2. aaa1988

For Sale Mizuno Pro 225 irons

Mizuno Pro 225 irons 5 thru Gap in very good shape with UST recoil graphite recoil 95’s F4 flex with golf pride mid size tour wrap grips. I bought these last summer played with them 2 rounds. Selling because a bought Mizuno 245’s. Asking $800.00 plus shipping.
  3. aaa1988

Birdie mat

I was curious if anyone has or has had the birdie practice pro mat? I wanted to start getting ready to practice some indoors as I begin to recover from my back ablation. Was wondering on the durability of it etc.
  4. aaa1988

WTB Recoil 95 Wedge shafts

I am looking for 2 Recoil 95 shafts for my 48* and 52* wedge. If anyone any please let me know
  5. aaa1988

For Sale Mizuno MX-17

Looking to sell a set of Mizuno MX-17 clubs 3 thru PW with dynamic gold R300 shafts. Just had new grips put on in September. My son was playing these and I have given him my set of jpx923’s so need to move these. $125.00 plus shipping. (The Cleveland club not included)
  6. aaa1988

For Sale Footjoy’s

I have 3 pairs of Footjoy shoes for sale. They are all size 10. The hyperflex boa’s have been used for 4 rounds, the white and brown dryjoys used sparingly and the all white Icons are brand new never worn. Will do free shipping to albatross members. Icon $125 SOLD Dryjoy $50 Hyperflex $ 65
  7. aaa1988

Radiofrequency ablation

So this is what my doctor wants to try on my back before the last resort of surgery. Has anyone had this procedure done? Just curious of your results and how uncomfortable this will be to have done.
  8. aaa1988

WTB Ping G430 9 degeee

Looking for a RH 9 degree G430 head or complete club
  9. aaa1988

Laid Back Golfers

http://www.chathamstartribune.com/tncms/asset/editorial/15e5f534-8948-11ee-ae89-63e5cac928fa Has anyone here been involved with this organization? It looks like a good time
  10. aaa1988

Semi private CC costs

Just curious on what some of you are paying for semi private memberships? The club I belong to is changing its policy’s for next year. It has been $2500 golf fees plus $1500 cart fees for the year plus free range balls. Now they are going to $2500 golf fees plus $30 cart fee per 18 holes and 50%...
  11. aaa1988

Golfballs.com

Hello. Looking to stick up on some golfballs and came across a decent deal on Bridgestone which I’ve been playing this year. Has anyone ordered from them? If so please share your experience Golfballs.com
  12. aaa1988

For Sale Scotty Cameron 48” kombi

I have a SC kombi 48” putter that I bought new and never used back in 2012 I think. It’s in excellent shape never rolled a ball with it. There is a slight bit of the red line that has come off (you can see in pic) other than that it’s in new never used condition. Open to offers and I would...
  13. aaa1988

Taylormade stealth 2 plus driver

I am interested if anyone has one of these drivers and can report back on your likes and dislikes? I have ping g430 max and am overall happy with it but I don’t feel like the distance is there. I was able to hit the regular stealth 2 and was pretty happy with the results but wanted the...
  14. aaa1988

Mallet Putter recommendation.

I’ve been a Scotty Cameron fan for over 20 plus years always played newport models. Back in 2010ish I bought a SC Kombi long putter since that looked like all the rage at the time. I never got to try it because a week or so later is when I hurt my back and my playing days were over till this...
  15. aaa1988

WTB Senior Flex shaft with Taylor made tip R11

Hello Looking for a senior flex shaft for R11 driver. I gave my neighbor my old R11 driver along with an old set of Mizuno M17 reg flex. He is a cool older gentlemen who loves to play just unfortunately his funds are limited. If you anyone has a Senior shaft or even just a reg shaft im sure it...
  16. aaa1988

Back playing

Just got back into playing golf after 12 years away from nagging back injuries. Grew up in New England and moved to NC about 8 years ago. Love playing just hard when you can’t play like you used to. Anyone in the Greensboro NC area want to play please reach out to me.
Back